[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex help.

CrazyCajun

Im in a need to win this week to hold on to my first round bye in the playoffs next week. My main positions are mainly covered but I am not sure who to put in my flex. Who would yall start? Honestly im torn between Gaskin and Barkley. This is a 12 man full ppr league.

Barkley vs. Mia

Gaskin vs. Giants

Ingram vs. Dallas

E. Moore vs. Philly

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Ingram should still get plenty of touches with Kamara out

I just hope he gets at least one TD instead of Taysom taking those goal line runs. One thing that could be helpful is that Taysom is still fighting his foot injury and might not run as much. Only run when needed. Also, last year when Taysom started his few games he didnt pass far that often. It was alot of short passes which Ingram can thrive. I kind of just talked myself into starting Ingram tonight haha. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

Yeeaaaahhhh I should of went with Barkley. That was a horrible game last night. I didnt think they would of done that bad

I think a lot of people got bad results from that game last night. People relying on Ingram, or Hill, or Cooper, or Dak. One owner in our league had Dak, Lamb & Gallup, the 30 points combined isn't very good. There was a lot of bad offense in that game. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCajun said:

Yeeaaaahhhh I should of went with Barkley. That was a horrible game last night. I didnt think they would of done that bad

I started ingram in a few leagues.  It sucked.  Hill couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and I expected a lot of dump offs.  

Saw this post late but as a Giants fan living in Miami, I would have recommended Gaskin over Barkley.  He has been a consistent scoring in 3 of the past 4 games, especially at home.  As much as I love Barkley, I think hes stuck in between 2nd and 3rd gear and that Giants are just putrid on offense.  Consider Gaskin vs Jets after the bye week.

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I think a lot of people got bad results from that game last night. People relying on Ingram, or Hill, or Cooper, or Dak. One owner in our league had Dak, Lamb & Gallup, the 30 points combined isn't very good. There was a lot of bad offense in that game. 

The only good fantasy play that came out the game was the Dallas Def. 

16 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

The only good fantasy play that came out the game was the Dallas Def. 

Lamb was pretty good, 120 combined yards, and 7 receptions. That's 12 points in my non-PPR league, and probably more like 15-20 in a PPR league. He exceeded the projection on CBS site. Pollard also did pretty well 70 yards and a TD.

The game started with a quarter nearly devoid of offense and only got a little better.