[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bailey Zappe (Patriots)

gijoerock

• gijoerock changed the title to Bailey Zappey (Patriots)
  • gijoerock changed the title to Bailey Zappe (Patriots)
14 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

I was thinking in a 12-team 2 QB league when I reference QB2. My bad if it was misunderstood. 

That is possible. I am in a 12 team league, but only starts 1 QB so he wouldn't be an option at QB2. In that format though, he could certainly be someone to think about. 

I like coach Bill told the sideline reporter that Zappe wasn't taking over as the starter, he and Mac Jones would continue to split time. Yet Jones never returned to action (didn't recall seeing him and checked the box score).

That whole story will overshadow the spanking that the Bears laid on the Pats. In the pre-game everybody too the Pats, laughing at the info Schefter provided from the sports books showing a majority of bets were on the Bears.  They didn't just cover (8.5) they pounded them.