[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some Winston News

rajncajn

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That first round pick that they traded to the Eagles is looking better and better every week, keep those loses coming. 

You sound just like me rooting for all those Seattle losses after they gave a two 1sts and a 3rd for Jamal Adams.  And those losses were definitely increased by Adams' terrible play and chronic injuries.

38 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You sound just like me rooting for all those Seattle losses after they gave a two 1sts and a 3rd for Jamal Adams.  And those losses were definitely increased by Adams' terrible play and chronic injuries.

I remember that. The Saints are a train wreck. That's going to be a pretty high pick for the Birds. The way the Saints need a QB they have to be regretting that move. I understand they got Olave who looks like a player but what good is it if he has no QB? The Saints are probably looking at a rebuild here soon. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I remember that. The Saints are a train wreck. That's going to be a pretty high pick for the Birds. The way the Saints need a QB they have to be regretting that move. I understand they got Olave who looks like a player but what good is it if he has no QB? The Saints are probably looking at a rebuild here soon. 

Saints took Penning with the Eagles pick, not Olave. Penning got hurt, but looks like he'll end up a great bookend LT, which the Saints still badly need. QBs are really a crap shoot and unless you have a top 3 pick and get lucky, it's pretty much a shot in the dark, hope & a prayer. Honestly, I'd still take Olave & Penning over any QB in the 2022 draft, so it really doesn't matter. As it stands right now I'd probably take either of them over any QB in the 2022 draft.

Just now, League_Champion said:

It's a 2023 pick that that they traded to the Eagles. Billed as one of the best QB drafts ever. 

You could have Tom Brady and if you can't protect him then you're still gonna be under .500. They traded a 2023 pick for a starting LT. Whether he ends up a top 5-10 pick still remains to be seen, but I think to get up to where Young or Stroud are going to be they would have to give up a whole lot more. Past those two, I don't know about best ever.

5 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

You could have Tom Brady and if you can't protect him then you're still gonna be under .500. They traded a 2023 pick for a starting LT. Whether he ends up a top 5-10 pick still remains to be seen, but I think to get up to where Young or Stroud are going to be they would have to give up a whole lot more. Past those two, I don't know about best ever.

I love the Penning pick but who's he protecting in 2023? That pick they sent to the Eagles is going to be top 10 or lower for sure. They should of grabbed Penning where they drafted Olave and kept the pick is my point. What good is Olave if you don't have a QB? Winston isn't winning anything anytime soon.