[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Weather" or Not?

Njoku still Q, leaving me with the unappealing option of waiting to see if he plays on Sunday, or starting (gulp) Pitts tonight. 

To make matters worse, Njoku might not play, and if he did, he could be severely limited. 

Also, as if playing Pitts isn't scary enough, Charlotte weather is supposed to be nasty tonight.  A mix of moderate to heavy rain and winds.  To top it all off, with Patterson beasting again, the Falcons will probably run even more than usual, which is already quite a lot.

Wait on Njoku? Start Pitts tonight? Or drop Pitts outright and pick up either Muth or Dulchich on waivers?

This is no small decision, I really need a W this week, and a zilch from Pitts could sink my week.

Thanks.

Edited by Running With Daboll

4 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

I would be tempted to drop Njoku for muth or dulcich hoping you can get him later.

I am sitting Moore over Davonte Smith and the weather was my main reason in the tossup.

Shocked those guys are on waivers in your league.

Me too, they just popped up there this week bc of all the byes, so I should definitely take advantage of it. 

I'm not dropping Njoku, I think he's a top 5 TE, so my only remaining option is to finally dump Pitts, my 3rd round pick. 

But for which guy? Both Muth and Dulchich have similar appeal.

1 minute ago, Running With Daboll said:

Me too, they just popped up there this week bc of all the byes, so I should definitely take advantage of it. 

I'm not dropping Njoku, I think he's a top 5 TE, so my only remaining option is to finally dump Pitts, my 3rd round pick. 

Can you swing a trade with pitts?

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Drop Pitts for muth

2 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

I think my coin flip says Let the Muth Luth

Done!

Gotta admit, as bad as Pitts has been, it was still hard to drop him outright.  I guess anytime you drop a top 3 pick, it stings more than others.

2 minutes ago, zing said:

I like Muth and Dulcich better than the option you have. They both have been good the last weeks. It's close but I would go Dulcich this week, because Muth has a more difficult match-up against NO who is 1st in defense against TE's.

I just grabbed Muth, but it was close.  He does have a more difficult match up, but I'm sure his targets will be there...thanks. 

26 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Don’t hold thisThis against me if I’m wrong, But I live in Denver and they are really talking up Dulcich here.not sure it means anything but it feels like he’s a big part moving forward 

13 minutes ago, breathe easy said:

Sorry I should’ve kept reading. I didn’t realize you made your decision sorry

Lol...no need to apologize, Dulchich is still out there, so I still can grab him.

My issue is with the whole Bronco situation. I drafted both Russ and Javonte Williams, then grabbed MGIII off waivers to handcuff Williams. 

None of those guys remain on my roster. Between Russ looking like a fat cat with diminished skills, and a HC that is in way over his head, the Broncos have not instilled much confidence. 

Dulchich does look like an outlier, but I don't think I trust Russ enough to maintain his production ROS.  I could definitely be wrong, but Muths targets are already secured, and there aren't many other guys competing for targets in Pittsburgh.