[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predict the Score. Yours truly vs 1st place

FinishTheDrill

I'm getting thrashed on account of my QB situation and less than acceptable WR play.  Deep league, 2QB. 

This week I play the guy who is running away with it.  he's got 1 loss and is about 200 points ahead of 2nd place. 

He gets cocky by not grabbing a DST until an hour before game time.  he always does it, and it never seems to matter. 

There are no good DST plays left, but he'll grab someone and get 7 points because thats what always happens. 

His RB1 and flex are on bye, and his TE goddert is injured.  Best chance anyone's had here. 

Whats the final score?  What are my chances?  Place yer bets.  make some predictions. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 4.37.17 PM.png

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Interesting.  Though they are just predictions like anything else, you can see two clearly different algorithms at work here.

Yahoo states I have a 49% chance of winning, whereas FantasyPros has me at 61%.  

My mentality as a player and coach is/was to always play as if you were losing, so I am going with a 40% chance. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 2.00.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 2.01.01 PM.png

On 11/19/2022 at 4:51 PM, League_Champion said:

131 - 118 Bad Guys 😔

Wow... not bad!  116-128 final prediction right now.  

On 11/19/2022 at 7:37 PM, League_Champion said:

It's the QBs that are going to do the damage 

And that they did. 

That and peirce/dulcih/kamara just not pulling their weight. 

3 hours ago, gilthorp said:

I hope you pull it out. It seems important to you.

Ah.  Its relative, right?  If we didnt care, this wouldnt be fun.  It'd be rolling dice. 

I dont do things half assed.  I also dont do a lot of (other) things, because if I am going to do soemthing I try to win/do well / etc.   

It matters.  If I win I can brag for a week to a guy who is clearly my better (he's had hundreds of teams, many championships, etc etc blah blah).  

And, for what its worth, it aint happening!