[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

-18 degrees (wind chill)...

...with 35-50mph wind gusts.

We still starting Fields?

I'm not.

Virtually ZERO passing game means that the Bills can focus entirely on stopping him. Realistically, Fields would have to run for over 100 yards and score 2 TDs to have a good fantasy day.

I know the kid is special, but mother nature ain't complying today, just think how hard that field will be, not good for making cuts. Plus, Herbert is back in the mix as well, and game script should have the Bills controlling time of possession. 

I'm starting Tua.

Edited by Running With Daboll

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He's totally matchup proof. They've never had a passing game with Fields and he still consistently gets 20+ fantasy points. I don't even view him as a QB anymore, to me he's your stud RB3. 

Not today my friend. Today he is not going to function as he normally would. He's exceptional, but he's still human, and he is as affected by extreme weather as anyone else is.

We are talking about a guy who is essentially his entire offense. The Bills need only to focus on the run today, be it Fields, Montgomery or Herbert. If Fields completes 10 passes it would be surprising. Not saying Fields won't put up points, I just think Tua will put up more.

I'm starting Tua. If Fields defies my logic and puts up a monster game, then I'm going to have to eat it. We'll know before too long.

7 hours ago, Running With Daboll said:

...with 35-50mph wind gusts.

We still starting Fields?

I'm not.

Virtually ZERO passing game means that the Bills can focus entirely on stopping him. Realistically, Fields would have to run for over 100 yards and score 2 TDs to have a good fantasy day.

I know the kid is special, but mother nature ain't complying today, just think how hard that field will be, not good for making cuts. Plus, Herbert is back in the mix as well, and game script should have the Bills controlling time of possession. 

I'm starting Tua.

where are you getting your weather report? Doesn't look nearly as bad.

2 hours ago, 2384 said:

where are you getting your weather report? Doesn't look nearly as bad.

My post was 9 hours ago, so the report has shifted, but it's not enough to start him.  They are STILL saying -14 degrees (wind chill) by game time, wind 20mph, gusts up to 35-40mph.

13 minutes ago, FtasyHunt said:

It could because the bills could stack the box forcing him to pass in the harsh weather.

Agreed but some of his runs aren't designed and they have to worry about Monty and Herbert as well.  

Id start Tua over fields but fields us still a top 5 qb this week with all of the weather issues

1 hour ago, Nik3775 said:

Yeah currently saying wind is at 20 mph. I am also going fields today as the exact same thing was said about Philly focusing on stopping fields last week. 

I think you can argue Tua as the safer call this week but has nowhere near fields upside 

Disagree, it's Tua that has the upside in a potential shootout in MIami.  Fields has his legs, that's it, and his field will be concrete.

2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Id start Tua over fields but fields us still a top 5 qb this week with all of the weather issues

Definitely not saying Fields is a bust candidate, just saying that I think his ceiling is far lower than it usually is, and that Tua could outscore him.  Personally, I just hope the dude doesn't get hurt out there, I plan on starting him next week against the Lions in a dome.