[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BUF/CIN game canceled - championship game options

darin3

Right now The Cocks are up 176.55 to 145.30 over the Blue Crabs.

BC has Knox and Pratt yet to play.  It is plausible these players could make up the difference.

@flemingd and @HarleyKR07 - what do you want to do?

1.  Co-champs with some sort of split?  Or Harley, do you concede?

2. Use Week 18 scoring?

3. Average points for these players?

@Tford and I are open to whatever you want to do.  Apologies for the tardiness in getting the conversation going on this.  I will text you both separately.

I would say that using Week 18 scores is the fairest way to go, but whatever you want.

TFord has conceded 3rd place to River City.

Edited by darin3

25 minutes ago, HarleyKR07 said:

I'm good with a split. Knox was going for 10/150/2 and Pratt was going to tackle him every play so I would have won by like 80 🤣. Or if Dave wants to go to Round 18 I don't care. I think a split is fair enough and get ready for next season. 

Considering Knox averaged 9.2 ppg and Pratt was at 11.9 this season, there's a good chance you would have been short.

What kind of split are you suggesting?  60/40?  

@flemingd needs to weigh in here.

If a split is not doable I would propose you use this upcoming week's scores.

Have to respectfully disagree with the average points. That means nothing. Kirk Cousins scored like 3 points and averages over 20. Not getting into an all out debate over it.   My suggestion is what I would do if the situation was reversed and that's to chop it up and move on. We'll never know the outcome. But I guess we'll see. 

7 minutes ago, HarleyKR07 said:

Have to respectfully disagree with the average points. That means nothing. Kirk Cousins scored like 3 points and averages over 20. Not getting into an all out debate over it.   My suggestion is what I would do if the situation was reversed and that's to chop it up and move on. We'll never know the outcome. But I guess we'll see. 

Understood.

Knox was on a nice little 2-game streak with 21.8 and 12.8 in his past two games.

Pratt's numbers have been kinda all over the place.

@flemingd is on the road at present and not able to chime in.  Hoping he's able to tonight.  I suspect most of you have my phone #.  That's the best spot to hit me.

I'll chop the money but championships should be earned. 

This one should be closed out as-is IMO.  That's how I'm probably leaning in the one league I commish that's not a blowout.  I know it sounds easy to say when I'm on the plus side here but I conceded the one game I was involved in even though I was only down like 8 with with RB/DT vs. RB.  It makes the most sense to move on.  Bad luck happens in FF all the time, those players could just have easily had to play in a monsoon, gotten hurt stepping off the bus, gone for 5 each, whatever.  They have only scored over 32 combined once all year and are averaging less than 25 between them.

MFL has a win probability calculator on the Live Scoring page and it was like 83% on Sunday Night.  I actually almost texted Harley to offer him 75/25 on the money and score it out for the trophy, so that would be ok with me here too.