[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League has team QB Does Taysom hill TD today count as Td For NO QB?

SkArY

5 hours ago, SkArY said:

League has team QB Does Taysom hill TD today count as Td For Neq Orleans team QB?

Probably not, but I'm not positive. I thought I read that the Saints don't even list him as a QB anymore. He's not really a TE either...more of an old-school H-back type.

It is not like this guy just started playing this type of role this season, if you have a team QB rule it should be clarified what that means. And then of course the league scoring software must be capable of handling it, even if just a manual adjustment. 

Might be as simple as how the league software lists the player, if they are not a QB they don't count in team QB stats. RB, WR, TE can throw the ball, even take the snap, their stats don't count for the QB. 

I find it odd/interesting that my fantasy site (CBS) lists him as a TE, but Pro Football Reference lists him as a QB (TE the year before, QB before that, also some years with WR/QB or just WR.