[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry and addison for Keenan , and other option

bigpun87

1 qb - 2 Rb - 2 WR - 1 te and a flex league. Half PPR

Qb - Hurts and Kyler 
Rb - Barkley , Henry , Achane, Stevenson
Wr - Aiyuk , Flowers, Addison, Watson 
Te - Mcbride 

I was offered Keenan Allen for Henry and Addison. Big upgrade to my WR and with my Rb depth, I’m thinking this helps my team? I’m sitting at 7-3 so pretty good odds on making the playoffs. 

I was also offered DJ Moore for Rham and Flowers but Allen seems like the reliable option. 

Would you take either trade or stay put?

I like the Allen trade.  With Achane coming back you are good at RB but if you can try to get another RB thrown in to this trade.  RB's always get hurt and late in the season, they are even more at risk.  Fantasy follows real football...the running game gets leaned on more in December and your roster should be prepared for cold weather/snow games

7 minutes ago, dirtyharry319 said:

I like the Allen trade.  With Achane coming back you are good at RB but if you can try to get another RB thrown in to this trade.  RB's always get hurt and late in the season, they are even more at risk.  Fantasy follows real football...the running game gets leaned on more in December and your roster should be prepared for cold weather/snow games

Best I can get as a toss in is Royce freeman lol

I don't expect much from Freeman with Williams set to return next week.  Do whatever you can to get a serviceable player thrown in.  Looks like your league allows you to start additional WR's in the flex, maybe find a decent WR3 or be ready to hunt RB's from waiver

Please see my post

Good luck