[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start?!!? Bench Garrett Wilson & Najee?!!?

Chucklar

3 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Unfortunately I have to agree. Hard to start Wilson till we see how it goes with the QB situation. So, he'll probably go off while on my bench this week.

Yep exactly lol…!!! But after last weeks stinker it’s hard to trust him…

I have Warren too. Interim OC said something like, "you don't have ti be a football savant to see that Warren deserves more than 8 carries a gsme..."

Bengals with no Burrow aren't scoring a lot. Close game that won't put Steelers in a have to throw to keep up situation. Warren could get more touches than usual. At least, I hope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebrown said:

I have Warren too. Interim OC said something like, "you don't have ti be a football savant to see that Warren deserves more than 8 carries a gsme..."

Bengals with no Burrow aren't scoring a lot. Close game that won't put Steelers in a have to throw to keep up situation. Warren could get more touches than usual. At least, I hope.

I hope so too man…

19 hours ago, Chucklar said:

PPR, PPC (per carry), 1 pt. 5 receiving yards/10 rush yards, couple questions:

1) WR starting Metcalf, St. Brown, Pittman. Is Garrett wilson and his terrible QB a better option?

2) RB starting JT, Pacheco, Warren. Is Najee a better option? 

Thanks all!!!

Keep Najee on the bench there.

As for Pittman vs Wilson, all I can say is that the Jets will likely be behind by a lot of points well before halftime and they will have to chuck the ball to someone.  The only good pairs of hands here are Garrett and Breece.  Lazard has frying pan hands and the TEs suck. Minshew has Josh downs likely playing who might eat a little into Pittman.  I think you play Garrett here, but I may be seeing things thru green lenses with him.

• Like 1