[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just in time for FF P/O

FastSteve

Right on que I get screwed for FF P/O. 10 team TWO QB league. Meaning garbage on waivers. You can guess who my QB1 is. That's right - Justin Herbert. So sick of my crappy ass luck.

Pass TD -4, 25 yards passing -1, Every 5 completions is 3 points, bonus point for 50+ yard TD play,  bonus 3 for 400+ yards passing, Lose 2 for INT or sacks

My options are - keep TEN Levis or go to the dry well for

LAC Stick

NYJ Wilson

MIN Mullens

Would you take any of these guys over Levis? If more than one please list in order which oneS you would take over Levis. Or in a BS situation is Levis my best shot?

Some Jets fans saying Zach is going to ball out.   The better he plays the better they gather more trade interest b/c they told him they would trade him.  I was there Sunday and there were a bunch of passes he zipped right through a narrow seem and right on-target.  There were one or two that we were saying "wut"?  Who is this QB?  Abnormally fine passes for a usually inaccurate passer. Sure helps to have a WR who can twist and contort to grab the errant ball when his throws are off.  And there were plenty of duds too, but 300 yds is 300 yds.  Go Zach!

Edited by Dcat