[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Herbert, which QB to burn on waivers for? Drop your questions as well, for a response.

Pazzoman

Hey Everyone, was lucky enough to earn a first round bye, so I have extra time to find a good enough qb for the playoffs. So I only need to worry about week 16 and week 17 match ups. In my league these are the QBs available on waivers:

Sam Howell (@Jets/San Fran)

Baker Mayfield (Jags/Saints)

Jake Browning (@PIT/@KC)

Zach Wilson (Was/@Cle)

Will Levis (Seattle/@Hou)

I usually never carry a back up QB and it finally caught up to me after all these years. So I'm torn on who to roll with rest of season or could mix and match these guys. I have 4th waiver so hopefully Im able to land one. Im debating between Baker and Jake for the most part. Could even do a combo maybe Baker against Jags  and Jake against KC for hopefully a shootout. I have even debated Zach Wilson against Washington and then Jake against KC. So as you can see Im all over the place, could use some advice.