[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I somehow drug this team to the Championship. Who to start at TE

pegos

I dont know how. Mostly luck, fantasy gods smiling upon me. 11-4 First place in a 12 team standard scoring league. .5 ppr. Least points for but second in points against among top 4 qualifying for playoffs. I’ve consistently underperformed projections only to score just enough to beat opponents who consistently underperform only on the weeks they face me lol. Feels like a charmed season, making up for all the seasons I’ve fallen JUST short. 15 year league with high school buddies and NEED to take this one home.

I’m facing the juggernaut in the league this week. I have 2 games on him by virtue of two losses by him by a combined less than .5 points lol. 

his team:

Lamar Jackson

Mike Evans

Puka Nacua

Raheem Mostert

Alvin Kamara

Dalton Shultz

Saquan Barkley

Brandon Aubrey

Jets

I KNOW. Sick ass team.

here’s the team I drug to the spot I’m in now:

Patrick Mahomes

CeeDee Lamb

Rashee Rice

Breece Hall

Zamir White

Kraft, Everett, or Okonkwo

Nico Collins

Chase McLaughlin

Bears

(Achane on the bench)

how screwed am I? with Breece and Jets on the board I am 51%-49% projected to win at this time. Which TE should I go for boys? Thanks for all the help this year!

Edited by pegos

to me it's only between Kraft and Everett. I would go with Kraft because:

- Watson and Wicks are both going to be out leaving mainly Doubs and Reed and Kraft, and Kraft has seen a lot of targets and success

- Everett won't have Keenan or Palmer, but while he may get targets and some catches I don't see him pulling a Njoku.

Just my .02, and good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tdybaz said:

to me it's only between Kraft and Everett. I would go with Kraft because:

- Watson and Wicks are both going to be out leaving mainly Doubs and Reed and Kraft, and Kraft has seen a lot of targets and success

- Everett won't have Keenan or Palmer, but while he may get targets and some catches I don't see him pulling a Njoku.

Just my .02, and good luck!

My thinking exactly. Toss up between the two 

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Kraft but Musgrave is back, Everett should be fine too

As of 5 hours ago Musgrave is still on IR and doubtful to return in week 17, so wheels up for Kraft

1 hour ago, DaBears545523 said:

I think you are underestimating your own team and overestimating his. he is starting Kareem hunt

I have NO idea why I put kareem hunt … I meant Alvin Kamara smh

Edited by pegos