[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Keeper Question

10 Team Superflex League, PPR.

Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, SUPERFLEX

Decided to make it a keeper league. Who would you keep? Players below with the round draft pick I lose if I keep them

Jordan Love (12)

Kyler Murray (15)

Trey McBride (15)

Jake Ferguson (15)

I think I’d go Love and McBride. You’d be set at TE and depending how the draft falls you could grab Allen, Hurts or Mahomes in the first.. that would be a great QB tandem . Then start snagging WRs or Hall if he’s still around somehow. I’m basing the QB strategy on the assumption QBs go early due to superflex.

5 hours ago, breathe easy said:

I think I’d go Love and McBride. You’d be set at TE and depending how the draft falls you could grab Allen, Hurts or Mahomes in the first.. that would be a great QB tandem . Then start snagging WRs or Hall if he’s still around somehow. I’m basing the QB strategy on the assumption QBs go early due to superflex.

Thanks. I can only keep one, but agree I think it's love. Only exception was if I pick 9 or 10, maybe I keep Josh Allen then load up at the turn.

I'd find it hard to waste a keeper spot on a QB.  With the exception of the elites, which also carries significant variance, most middle to upper tier QB do not make or break a season.  What about your WR and RB options?

54 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

I'd find it hard to waste a keeper spot on a QB.  With the exception of the elites, which also carries significant variance, most middle to upper tier QB do not make or break a season.  What about your WR and RB options?

I was decimated by injuries this year .

Somehow finished third with this crew, LOL.

RBs: none keeper worthy

WR: Nico Collins (15)

12 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

I was decimated by injuries this year .

Somehow finished third with this crew, LOL.

RBs: none keeper worthy

WR: Nico Collins (15)

Oh.  Rebuilding year.  I'd be inclined to keep Collins.  Dell is back and they have Diggs now but who knows how he'll do there and he's only got a couple years left.  Mixon isn't really a catcher.  Schultz can be but Houston tends to favor the WR over TE.  Collins will probably be a solid WR2 that you don't have to worry about and he's got years left for dynasty.