[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Start - London, Jones, or Charbonnet

Hey all,

1/2 PPR league and I’ve got a pretty good lead with the game from Cook. Would have liked more out of Hill obviously but given the circumstances I can’t complain too much. 

I’m wondering if I take another shot on London this week or I play it safer with Aaron Jones or possible Charbonnet with Walker likely out. I know SF and NE have very good run defenses so it’s not a guarantee either of them have a good game either. After how bad Cousins looked week 1 it feels like Jones has the safest floor but would like to get others advice. 

Thanks in advance!

IMG_5908.png

IMG_5909.png

It seems like the consensus is Charbonnet so I’m gonna roll with him this week. Forgot to mention I also have Moss, but him and Jones are in time shares where Charbonnet should have the carries to himself, and London I would like to see signs of life in that offense first. 

Thanks everyone!

5 minutes ago, DDM2121 said:

I would go with your gut (Londen) but it is Cousins in primetime, so I'd play Charbonnet. Having said that, almost every time I go against that feeling in my gut, I get burned. 

I feel like it’s more of me wanting to play London because I don’t want to believe my 5th round pick and second receiver taken is a bust already more than a gut feeling he’s going to be great today. 😂

I think Charbonnet seems most likely to have a good fantasy game if I think about it. Who knows for sure of course. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I feel like it’s more of me wanting to play London because I don’t want to believe my 5th round pick and second receiver taken is a bust already more than a gut feeling he’s going to be great today. 😂

I think Charbonnet seems most likely to have a good fantasy game if I think about it. Who knows for sure of course. 

I took Londen as my #1 in a STD scoring league. I did get Bijan, Achane, and Pacheco ahead of him though.