[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apologies to all Shaheed owners...

yoda83

He was my "successful" waiver claim, and I started him this week.

But I forgot to tell the broader FF community that I am pure fantasy kryptonite, so he was pretty much guaranteed to turd out.

My bad.

It's really my fault, look 4 threads down, kickoff rules...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, irish said:

It's really my fault, look 4 threads down, kickoff rules...

I just took a look.... Yeah, that is rough. Hahaha.

And the "4 weeks later..." label adds the perfect touch.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, yoda83 said:

He was my "successful" waiver claim, and I started him this week.

But I forgot to tell the broader FF community that I am pure fantasy kryptonite, so he was pretty much guaranteed to turd out.

My bad.

Thank you.  I have Olave.  It was killing me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Did he just get shut down or was out of the game flow all together? It shows 5 targets.

This was a snippet from Fantasy dynasty:

It was a brutal day for Shaheed, who could have come down with two different touchdowns but failed to corral either of them. His five targets were consistent with previous weeks but today showed he still has major boom or bust potential on a week-to-week basis despite his solid start. Shaheed likely should stay on benches until we see more consistency but he's a solid player to have on rosters at the moment.

On 9/23/2024 at 1:07 PM, gilthorp said:

Did he just get shut down or was out of the game flow all together? It shows 5 targets.

It was more a matter of Carr not being able to connect with him. He was open deep on one play that would have been a touchdown and Carr underthrew him allowing the DB to catch up. Carr was a little off all game and faced a bit more pressure as well. 

I should add, the Saints lost their starting center very early in the game and pulled a guard for his replacement. He didn't fare well at all against Phillys interior linemen, which is a big reason Carr was more off target. On a related note, the interception to end the game was all on Carr, pressure or no pressure. 

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1