[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 3 - the "what do you need in MNF" thread

darin3

Forgot to do this the past couple of weeks, but here goes for Week 3...

10-team "family" redraft/PPR league:  up 60+ but opponent has Allen, Moss and McPherson.  Should be OK

16-team work redraft/PPR league:  up 80+ but opponent has Etienne, Kincaid, Ekeler and Bills D.  Sleeper app says I'm 97% chance to win.  :shrug: 

12-team dynasty/IDP/PPR league:  down 18ish, and have Burrow, McLaurin, Logan Wilson (LB), and opponent has Kincaid, Bass (PK), Foye Oluokon (LB)... I'm probably screwed.

8 (yes 8, it's actually tough) team dynasty/IDP/PPR league: up 18ish and have Etienne and Oluokon, facing Allen and Frankie Luvu... should be good here but kinda rooting against myself (see league above)

Guillotine league:  currently #1 scorer for the week, but project to fall to #2... well above the cut line.

10-team "friends" redraft/half PPR:  up 10 and have Chase and Brian Robinson yet to go... opponent has Ekeler and the Bill D.  Should be good here.

12-team dynasty/IDP/PPR:  up by a measly point and have Allen, Burrow and Chase... not bad. Opponent has McLaurin and Kincaid... should be in the clear given the QBs having good games?

16-team dynasty/IDP/half-PPR:  up 24 and have Chase.... facing Travon Walker (DE) and Oluokon.  Should be good here too.

14-team dynasty/IDP/PPR:  up 48ish and have McPherson (PK), Hendrickson (DE) and Rousseau (DE)... but.... facing Allen, Chase Brown, Higgins and Oluokon.  This one should be tight.

16-team dynasty/IDP/graduated PPR:  up 26ish but only have Chase here... while opponent comes at me with McLaurin, McPherson, Armstead (DT), Devin Lloyd (LB) and Cam-Taylor Britt (CB)....  might be closer than I want it to be

12-team dynasty/IDP/PPR:  up 34 with Rousseau (should be in line for 8-10 points) facing Keon Coleman and Christian Kirk ... need those guys to avoid the end zone to win here

12-team legacy/IDP/PPR:  up 5 or so with McPherson and Sam Hubbard (DL) facing Ed Oliver (DT)... should be OK here

12-team legacy/IDP/PPR:  up 17 with Lloyd AND Oluokon (both JAC LBs) facing Bobby Wagner (also LB)... should be OK here

12-team legacy/IDP/PPR: up 71!  but... I have Chase and Olukon, facing Coach McDermott (we get 6 points for a team win), Allen and Luvu... good here.

12-team dynasty/PPR:  down a whopping 54 BUT still have some juice going... Allen, McLaurin, McPherson and Bengal D.. fingers crossed!

-----------

Yes I'm in far too many leagues.  I'm no Muto, but still....

What about you?

Up 3 points.

I have B Rob Jr and Buffalo Def.  He has Higgins and Moss.  I'm thinking Higgins will be limited with the hamstring but this is FF and my opponent wins more H2H than anyone I know. 

42 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Up 3 points.

I have B Rob Jr and Buffalo Def.  He has Higgins and Moss.  I'm thinking Higgins will be limited with the hamstring but this is FF and my opponent wins more H2H than anyone I know. 

That's gonna be a close one. 🤯

15 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Up 33. He has Etienne. I have Josh, Shakir, Moss, and Foyesade.

I think I should be good. 🤪

Won by 99. Lost Foyesade, will have to keep track of him thru the week to see if I need to drop and find another IDP