[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle homepage blocked!

Fat Buster

As a member who generally has accessed the Huddle from work I was disappointed to have found the site blocked by Websense as a "games" site. (This was around the first week of the regular season - I just realized I could backdoor the web filter by accessing the forums directly!)

Once upon a time I remember DMD mentioning that would n't happen to the Huddle.

Was a site property or description changed?

Good deal ! As of today (1 Oct) I have the same "problem" accessing the Huddle at work. Anyone know of a way around the SmartFilter block on live audio streams (specifically ESPN radio) ??

Well, I can pull up the homepage with the IP address,

but have to re-type my password, which doesn't work.

I even changed it, still nothing.

help???  :D

467576[/snapback]

Copy the IP to your clipboard, usually when you click a link it refreshes the address & puts the original in there. I experienced this with MFL, all you have to do is keep pasting the IP over the first part of the web address. Not sure if that will work here, but it's definately worth a try.

• 1 month later...