[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have Priest

KCRob23

I would do it so long as you don't screw yourself at WR. Blaylock has proven to possibly be the best backup in the nfl. From the way he's been playing it looks as though he could start any where else. Roy is going to be dealing with his injury all season. Those are words from his own mouth. I would do the trade if losing Roy isn't going to tank you.

Edited by 1badfish

Trade Roy Williams for Blaylock? My other RB's are Dunn, O. Smith & William Green, I don't know how long Priest will be out if he comes back at all, do you think I should make this deal or do I have enough?

565563[/snapback]

hard to say w/o seeing your WRs, but I see Blaylock as more valuable than Holmes at this point. Priest isn't sounding like he'll be back anytime soon.

I did this same trade earlier today. See if the post link below works. Anyway, I say go for it if you can afford the hit at WR. Losing Priest is rough on any fantasy team, but think of Blaylock as mini-Priest, essentially softening the blow.

Plus, Roy is really dinged up and the other WRs in Detroit are hurt worse, leaving him as essentially one big target to the D-backs of the league.

here, try this:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=74516

Here's my WR's if I gave up RW....

Joe Horn

Johnnie Morton

Justin McCareins

Quincy Morgan

Marty Booker

Antonio Bryant

Joey Galloway

Besides Horn and maybe Morton as a #2 it's not great, would you still do the deal or just go with O. Smith and W. Dunn the rest of the way? My QB is Culpepper! :D

Here's my WR's if I gave up RW....

Joe Horn

Johnnie Morton

Justin McCareins

Quincy Morgan

Marty Booker

Antonio Bryant

Joey Galloway

Besides Horn and maybe Morton as a #2 it's not great, would you still do the deal or just go with O. Smith and W. Dunn the rest of the way? My QB is Culpepper!  :D

566085[/snapback]

After seeing your roster, I think you need to go get him. If you had anything at either pos. I would have told you to stay pat. But I think your going to need a spark from someone. With Roy hobbled probably the rest of the season and seeing your R/B's, go get Blaylock. Get to the WW and see what you can pick up for W/R. Play the matchups and maybe you'll get someone you can ride for a couple games.

I would do it so long as you don't screw yourself at WR.  Blaylock has proven to possibly be the best backup in the nfl.  From the way he's been playing it looks as though he could start any where else.  Roy is going to be dealing with his injury all season.  Those are words from his own mouth.  I would do the trade if losing Roy isn't going to tank you.

565591[/snapback]

Ok

thats a bit of a stretch for me here...to say he's proven to be the best back is kinda crazy IMO...He's had a couple good games against some poor defense..

That O line he runs behind is the best line in football...that ill go with...But he's gotta show me more before i trade away a stud WR (hurt or not Williams is great).

i really wanna see what Blaylock can do against a tough D like NE..

We shall see...

Ok

thats a bit of a stretch for me here...to say he's proven to be the best back is kinda crazy IMO...He's had a couple good games against some poor defense..

That O line he runs behind is the best line in football...that ill go with...But he's gotta show me more before i trade away a stud WR (hurt or not Williams is great).

i really wanna see what Blaylock can do against a tough D like NE..

We shall see...

566165[/snapback]

The poster didn't say he was the best back, but the best backup. And Williams has not proven anything either. He's a rookie that's has "some" yes some success and is banged up; probably for the rest of the season. He hasn't posted decent numbers since getting hurt, I know I've got him. So, as stated before after seeing your R/B's go get Blaylock and get to the WW for decent matchup W/R's. Good Luck.

The poster didn't say he was the best back, but the best backup. And Williams has not proven anything either. He's a rookie that's has "some" yes some success and is banged up; probably for the rest of the season. He hasn't posted decent numbers since getting hurt, I know I've got him. So, as stated before after seeing your R/B's go get Blaylock and get to the WW for decent matchup W/R's. Good Luck.

566180[/snapback]

Ooops...i stand corrected...my bad...had a rough night of drinking/poker..

sorry bout that..haha :D

yes...best backup in football all day long...

Ooops...i stand corrected...my bad...had a rough night of drinking/poker..

sorry bout that..haha :D

yes...best backup in football all day long...

566185[/snapback]

Drinking and poker? I could think of worse things to do. I haven't had a good card game since last years superbowl.