[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still unsure-could use some input

bumpersb

Ok, I am in second place facing the last place team. I feel comfortable with our match-ups especially since his QB's are Hasselback and Delhomme. So far I don't see anything on waivers expect Testaverde. That being said I am thinking Favre. He actually has been more consistent point wise this year. He is playing a Houston D that has given up the most passing TD's. He is also playing on Sunday night which seems to inspire him.

On the other hand Mcnabb could possibly light it up against Wash. For some reason I see a much bigger ground game though. The spread in the game is 10. So the oddsmakers see philly scoring probably in the high 20 neiborhood.

Am I over thinking ths postion as usual. Who do you start?

Boy, I wish I had YOUR problem! :D

Both have stats that are similar and will perform well, but I'd give the edge to McNabb because he still has the ability to run one in from time to time.

Last piece of info.  He has A. green as one of his RB's.  If I play favre I may hedge myself with points one some of those td rec that green gets.  Does anybody else ever paly this way?

566722[/snapback]

I consider that stuff, but not usually with the RB/QB combo. Green doesn't catch that many TD passes.

One thing going in your favor. Houston has given up the most passing TDs in the league, but allowed the fewest rushing TDs.

Favre over McNabb for sure, I'd say.