[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Driver, Mason, Moulds wdis I'll answer yours

jailbirds

As I said I have to choose two starting WRs fromDriver, Mason and Moulds.

Also at RB I need two fromMcallister, M Faulk and Bettis. I am leaning to Mcallister and Bettis. Faulk has already been shaky and now he has the flu.what do you guys think. pls reply.

P.S. only 30 mins left now! my lineup has tobe in at 11am Central.

Edited by jailbirds

I would definitely go with Mason and Moulds at WR.

At RB, I would go with Bettis for sure. I guess I would pick Deuce as well, but he has the tougher matchup and he was also out of practice this week with the flu. Faulk had a huge game last week, but I give a slight advantage to Deuce at home.

Please check out my posting if possible. Thanks.

I echo the above sentiments... Faulk has an "apprentice" now; that has got to deplete his no. of carries from here on out.....

Moulds -- because McGahee is finally giving the Bills a little credibility in the running game department-- now if Bledsoe can step up and give the Bills some credibility in the passing department-- could be some nice interaction today between the two