[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick me a Defense.

slickvick

I own the Ravens and have been happy with them but going to NE this week I really would like a different option.Here is what is available.

Colts vs. Detroit

Miami vs San Fran

Up in the air about which one to pick up and start.Colts have really looked good the last 2 weeks and the Phins are an obvious pick against the 49'ers.

Scoring as follows

2 Fumble

2 Interception

1 sack

2 safety

6 TD

POINTS AGAINST

0-6=8pts

7-13=6pts

14-20=4pts

21-27=2pts

YARDAGE AGAINST

0-49=12

50=99=10

100-149=8

150-199=6

200-249=4

250-299=2

SPECIAL TEAMS

6 for TD

Kick return

Punt return

Blocked Field goal return

Fumble recovery

My leauge also awards a bonus of 10 points for a shutout.At this time I am leaning towards the Dolphins,but would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance.

I own the Ravens and have been happy with them but going to NE this week I really would like a different option.Here is what is available.

Colts vs. Detroit

Miami vs San Fran

Up in the air about which one to pick up and start.Colts have really looked good the last 2 weeks and the Phins are an obvious pick against the 49'ers.

Scoring as follows

2 Fumble

2 Interception

1 sack

2 safety

6 TD

POINTS AGAINST

0-6=8pts

7-13=6pts

14-20=4pts

21-27=2pts

YARDAGE AGAINST

0-49=12

50=99=10

100-149=8

150-199=6

200-249=4

250-299=2

SPECIAL TEAMS

6 for TD

Kick return

Punt return

Blocked Field goal return

Fumble recovery

My leauge also awards a bonus of 10 points for a shutout.At this time I am leaning towards the Dolphins,but would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance.

571955[/snapback]

Miami will beat your ami

take the phins..................sf beat up

:D why thankyou

What? How do you bench Balt ? I also own them and they will be starting for me and gaining the standard 16 or so points!

572156[/snapback]

My thinking is Baltimore will not be able to move the ball on the Pats resulting in awful field position all day long.Ravens have had this happen to them quite often this year against lesser teams and not been hurt by it but IMO the Pats will cash in on the great field position.Possibly no J.Lewis.Ravens Def. has been awesome this year for me but just a gut that I need to make a change this week.

Any chance the Bungles are available? They've been putting up a ton of fantasy points lately (getting lots of turnovers) and they have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way, especially this week against the Browns.

I don't think I'd bench Baltimore personally, but if you are itching to do it, or if anyone else is hurting for a defense, give the Bengles a look.