[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any news on Chris Brown?

soopanuts

Everything that I am hearing, including on Jeff Fisher's show last night, is that Brown will play this weekend. I thought he would be out longer, but it looks like the rest has helped and the Titans need him. I will update when I hear more..

http://tennessean.com/sports/titans/archiv...ent_ID=61895817

Not so fast on Brown. Look about half way down the page to see Fishers comments on"Brown Update":

Brown update: Running back Chris Brown (turf toe) said he expects to be back in action this coming Sunday at Houston.

Brown will get out of his immobilizing boot, work on his conditioning and run around this week.

''We are all anxious to get him back,'' Fisher said. ''What we want to make sure is that we don't subject him to permanent damage on that toe or something we have to correct during the offseason.

''Right now we are not close to that situation, but we want to give him some time to where he can go out and run on it and plant and do things without any assistance from us.''