[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick, which Mike is the worst coach?

lobsterclaw

Which Mike is the worst coach?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mike is the worst coach?

• Mike Holmgren
    • Mike Tice
    • Mike Martz
    • Mike Shanahan

Last week's call, a fade pass first and goal from the 8, down by 3 was not half as bad as the other calls over the years.

598620[/snapback]

I believe that Plummer audibled out of the run on this play.

I agree that in the last two years some of the play calling has been questionable, but to put him in the same class as the others?...come on...that's just idiotic!

Look, obviously Tice is the worst at evaluating talent and applying it. This has turned into an anti-popularity contest. There is no freaking way that Tice will ever be able to draft as well as Martz. In the overall scheme of things Martz is not a terrible coach, he just makes terrible game decisions.

I think Tice is a terrible coach and makes terrible decisions which puts him only slightly below Mike Holmgren on my list.

Martz makes the worst decisions.

I'll give the rat a pass since he has actually won Superbowls with teams he put together, but he is just a dirty rat teaching his players dirty tactics so he's pretty low on my list of coaches.

• 3 weeks later...
The guy should return to being an offensive coordinator, and let somebody else manage the game, work on the defense and motivate the team.

This is sooooooooooooooooo true ... just because someone can coordinate, doesn't mean he can be a head coach. So many industries do this -- take a good "doer" and try and make them a "manager" ... different skill set.

Martz is a great example of this. What was that quote about "rising to the level of one's incompetence"? Bingo.

Tice even looks like an idiot. I remember when the Bills played this guy and he made Greg Williams look like a genius.

630422[/snapback]

:D

I see nothing wrong with not going for it on 4th down with less than 2 minutes to go in the game at HOME and taking your chance that the greatest QB in history won't drive 30 yards down the field for a FG. :D

Yes, Tice is the BIGGEST f'ing idiot in coaching today, it's one dumb thing after another.