[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Theezman-Maguire manlove fest

Furd

Why are these clowns still doing these Sunday night games? Can anyone stand the way that the gush over every player and every play? Do they have incriminating photos of ESPN execs?

These guys are terrible. I'd rather listen to an Irvin-Sanders-Ray Lewis crew.

:D:DB):D:DB):yay::moon::moon::moon::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Edit for symmetry.

Edited by Furd

I agree totally. Every single player is the best in the NFL, every week. Same old phrases, every play:

"You talk about....."

"I'm gonna tell you something....."

"We talked about....."

"Just watch....."

And on and on. I think Patrick could be a good announcer but he's being dragged down by those other two assclowns.

My favorite last night was when Coles got "jacked up" (and de-cleated) by Michael Lewis early in the game.

Idiot Theismann (or maybe it was McGuire- what's the difference) pulls this little gem out:

"You talk about tough receivers in the NFL and you are talking about Hines Ward from Pittsburgh. Well, Laverneaus Coles is a lot like Hines Ward. Look at this shot he takes and he STILL hangs onto the ball. He STILL hangs on to the ball"

Um, maybe I am missing something but Lav Coles and Hines Ward are completely different types of WR's :D I see very little comparison in the what they bring to the table.

Just because a guy gets hit hard and makes a good catch one time he's in the class of "The toughest WR's in the NFL"?

Worse still--Maguire tries to make fun of Theismann. It reminds me of the kids in the Jr. High Gym class that were best friends and constantly pushing each other in the line for roll. Just call the game, guys. Leave the comedy to Dennis Mil--

Okay, let's just call the game. Someone wake up Keith and tell him he's on in five.

Whoah, Nellie.

The only thing I dislike more than listening to those guys is reading posts like these.  If they bother you enough to biotch about it on a MB, why not just turn the volume down and spare yourself the misery :D

607948[/snapback]

Why not just skip over these posts :D