[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's more frustrating?

kcmast

What's more frustrating?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's more frustrating?

• Drafting a Horrible team and having no shot
    • Drafting a great team, great WW pickups, but wrong starters

You left out one option on the frustration meter.

Draft a great team, make a lot of good ww pick ups, start the right people a lot of the time but then run into opponents who regularly exceed expectations just on the weeks they play you.

3 different times this year I lost to teams that scored 30 points or more over their season average the week they played me, including the last week of the regular season.

I finished 6-7 and 7-6 would have put me into the playoffs.

And despite this I still had a shot to make the plaoffs if the team I was chasing for the wild card spot had lost their last game.

And the team they faced in the last week put up 124 pts. But the Team I was chasing, which only averaged 101 pts a game put up 154 pts to win and knock me out of the playoff picture.

So I did most everything right and was still knocked out.

Now THAT'S frustrating.

The draft: I know I screwed up and drafted a loser... I'm PO'd.

Great team: Do all the right things, have a killer roster, play all the wrong people.... I am not only PO'd, but I am frustrated at my inability to play the right people.

610699[/snapback]

I feel the same way. This week I sat Volek and Bennett and started Brees and Gates against the #1 def. I would have won but now I'm out of the playoffs. Oh I also sat Hicks and played Dunn. What a frustrating Monday Night Football. ARGGGGG

Definitely more frustrating having a team you KNOW can contend, yet doesn't.

At least w/ a crap team there is no illusion of contending, thus no frustration. Just bitterness.

610715[/snapback]

Ah, but if I have a crap team, I spend the entire season combing the waiver wire for pickups and also trying to arrange trades to improve. It's alot of work and frustrates me the most.

You left out one option on the frustration meter.

Draft a great team, make a lot of good ww pick ups, start the right people a lot of the time but then run into opponents who regularly exceed expectations just on the weeks they play you.

3 different times this year I lost to teams that scored 30 points or more over their season average the week they played me, including the last week of the regular season.

I finished 6-7 and 7-6 would have put me into the playoffs.

And despite this I still had a shot to make the plaoffs if the team I was chasing for the wild card spot had lost their last game.

And the team they faced in the last week put up 124 pts. But the Team I was chasing, which only averaged 101 pts a game put up 154 pts to win and knock me out of the playoff picture.

So I did most everything right and was still knocked out.

Now THAT'S frustrating.

610729[/snapback]

Thats the worst. Happened to me this year too, as I had far and away the most points scored against me. Scheduling can feel so unfair :D

Being that I've had both a few times, I'd say they are equally pathetic and miserable experiences. This was the good team/bad coach year (again).

There's of course the third option in the trinity... having no "D" and having everyone score at will against you. I had that going for me this year too. :D