[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown, Tatum Bell, Steve Jackson...

untateve

With Duckett and Griffith out, I would love to have Warrick Dunn going into the playoffs. He will get a ton of touches in a run oriented offense. He has always produced real good numbers when asked to carry the entire load.

I would prefer Dunn to Jackson. With Martz running the show, you never know how many opportunities the Rams RBs are going to get.

Just my two cents.

True, but Jackson, if he goes, will go against the Cards D in a game that doesn't matter for the Cards; Dunn will be going against a rapidly improving Carolina D in a game that the Panthers want badly.

Good points Selly. I just see that Carolina will focus on shutting down Vick who has killed them in the past and Crumpler who is the only option in the passing game. That leaves Dunn to hurt them both running the ball and getting dump offs and check downs when ATL's WRs don't get any seperation.

Martz's playcalling just always makes me want to avoid Ram RBs.