[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BAN BLUE TURF!!

hornish

In football mecca the idea of having that new fake grass stuff installed was tossed around. The idea was canned when the maker told them that somehow the maroon wouldnt last and would fade after a couple seasons.

KICK A$$ BLASTER:

No bird has EVER died as a result of "crashing" into the Blue turf... I don't know where people get this stuff.

I didn't just make this up, see the attached link which shows where I got this from. There were a lot of other stories that I found about it. You may be right that it isn't true, but it has been widely reported.

hornish

I just heard that dozens of birds die each year thinking that the blue turf of Boise State is a lake. 

Well, THAT isn't very humanitarian at all! lol

I'm actually a fan of the smurf turf; kinda like red felt on a pool table - a little different, a little classier.

Chavez:

. . . kinda like red felt on a pool table - a little different, a little classier.

I have fond memories of my mother touting the red felt on our new pool table as such.

Those were the days. :cool: