[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning Pick at the Goal Line

Big Score 1

That's a good point.  If you remember back they asked Peyton about what he thought about his brother's performance after the Baltimore game IIRC.  Peyton said something that said something that might indicate how the Colts might perform against playoff teams.  He said that the Colts hadn't played any defenses as tough as the one's Eli had faced.  Well they did play the Jags and the Patriots at the point and they were a combined 1-2 vs those teams.

The Colts offense pretty much had a gift of a schedule getting to play some pretty bad defenses.  The best defense they played after the second Jax game was against Detroit and they're giving up 22 points a game. 

The Colts defense plays off their offense.  When the Colts jump out to a lead Freeney becomes that much faster when he knows the opposing QB has to pass.  Peyton didn't look good last week and he isn't looking good this week.  He's playing against quality defenses and isn't being able to Playstation his way down the field...........

631887[/snapback]

Agreed. I really thought the Colts looked VERY bad last week in that I thought they looked scared or a bit off if you will. Follow that up with today's performance SO FAR and I'd be a little nervous about them in the playoffs. They really are sort of a bully team in that they REALLY beat up the bad teams, but in big spots late in the year against good teams I'd be worried about them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And recovered the ball AGAIN.  :D

631889[/snapback]

Yeah, at least all these fumbles by the Colts are being recovered. 'Course they are causing the Colts to either settle for a Field Goal or punt the ball away. But that's better than the alternative.

Yeah, at least all these fumbles by the Colts are being recovered. 'Course they are causing the Colts to either settle for a Field Goal or punt the ball away. But that's better than the alternative.

631892[/snapback]

I think it's funny that you're bashing Manning for fumbling when his line can't pass protect, yet Edge gets off scott-free for coughing up the ball on 3rd-and-1 inside SD's five-yard-line.

I think it's fair to say that neither are playing well today.

I think it's funny that you're bashing Manning for fumbling when his line can't pass protect, yet Edge gets off scott-free for coughing up the ball on 3rd-and-1 inside SD's five-yard-line.

I think it's fair to say that neither are playing well today.

631894[/snapback]

Chill guy!

Edge fumbling at the 3 was bad bad bad. Instead of 7 they only came away with three.

However, Manning's Pick and two fumbles, have obviously hurt the Colts worse.

Even a blind man can see that.

LOL at you dogging away at Edge, but ignoring Mannings problems today. The knob slobbing continues eh Bill? :D

Chill guy!

Edge fumbling at the 3 was bad bad bad. Instead of 7 they only came away with three.

LOL at you dogging away at Edge, but ignoring Mannings problems today. The knob slobbing continues eh Bill? :D

631897[/snapback]

Manning leads the game-winning drive to force OT, breaks Marino's record, and leads the game-winning drive in OT. 383 yds and 2 TDs.

Up your ass, Big Tool. :D

Manning leads the game-winning drive to force OT, breaks Marino's record, and leads the game-winning drive in OT.  383 yds and 2 TDs.

Up your ass, Big Tool.   :D

631979[/snapback]

You know something Bill?

You're a real Richard Cranium. B)

You probably like it that way too dontcha Bill? :D

Edited by Big Score 1

You know something, Tool?

You're a real baby when you're wrong.  :D

631990[/snapback]

I noticed you're inferring that I have a Big Tool. Why is that? You want me to pack your doo doo for you Bill? Sorry fella, you'll have to check with your other boyfriends for that :D

But I'd be willing to bet donuts to dallars, Manning gets it figured out in the second half.

631876[/snapback]

Hey Bill who wrote that earlier in this thread?:D

Like I said, you're a real Richard Cranium aren't ya? B):D

Edited by Big Score 1

Hey Bill who wrote that earlier in this thread?:D

Like I said, you're a real Richard Cranium aren't ya?  :DB)

632025[/snapback]

And who wrote all of the "Manning's a selfish ***" threads over the past couple months? :D:D

You're a tool who whines relentlessly about Manning because Edgerrin doesn't lead the league in TDs.

I'm sorry that Edge's lack of TDs caused you to lose your league this year, but nobody in Indy really gives a crap about your fantasy team. :bawling:

Edited by Bill Swerski

And who wrote all of the "Manning's a selfish ***" threads over the past couple months?  :D  :D

You're a tool who whines relentlessly about Manning because Edgerrin doesn't lead the league in TDs.   

I'm sorry that Edge's lack of TDs caused you to lose your league this year, but nobody in Indy really gives a crap about your fantasy team.  :bawling:

632029[/snapback]

#1 Every Edge thread about the TD's had a :yay: or :D in the titles. That denotes sarcasm dufus. B)

#2 Check the BOTH DOH! 14 Team League to see who's playing for the Championship today.

#3 In my Local, I'm currently winning the Conference Championship and will play for the league Championship next week out of a 24 Team League.

#4 Before you stick your foot in your mouth again Bill, at least have a clue as to what you're talking about :D

#5 You're still a Richard Cranium B)

631897[/snapback]

Yeah, Manning's play just DESTROYED the Colts today. :D

I'll bet you're still pissed that Edgerrin "Can Do No Wrong" James only got you a two-point conversion, huh? :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What's that sound?

Mannning haters mouths slamming shut. . .

Colts win!

Manning IS the MVP!

Probably one of the most exciting games I've ever attended.

Edited by CaptainHook

Somebody forgot to shut Big Tool's.  :D

632050[/snapback]

But I'd be willing to bet donuts to dollars, Manning gets it figured out in the second half.

631876[/snapback]

Congrats to Peyton B)

631959[/snapback]

Like I said....a real Richard Cranium :D:D

Like I said....a real Richard Cranium :D  B)

632059[/snapback]

One minute you're cheering Manning, and the next you're bitching about Edge not getting touches.

FWIW, I actually AGREED that Manning's decision to throw near the goal line early in the game was a bad one...

Agreed that you DON'T throw on 2nd and 3 from the 5.  Bad decision.

631852[/snapback]

... but you threw a hissy fit when I (correctly) pointed out that Edge has fumbled in big games in the red zone a couple other times this year.

Again, you're a tool and a baby. :D :bawling:

I don't know whether to be flattered by your attention, or scared by your stalking.

Porbably neither, because you're simply a pathetic mental midget Richard Cranium :D  B)  :D  :D

632070[/snapback]

Edge just called and asked me to tell you that he indeed did fumble in the red zone in critical games this year. He's also contacting his lawyer about getting a court-ordered restraining order on you.