[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Counting down the hours...

CaP'N GRuNGe

I'll be sitting at the sports bar tomorrow morning at 11am local time and anxiously awaiting kickoff of the Vikes / Redskins game. God I hope they don't choke like against the Cards last year. At least I won't be there in person like I was last year at Sun Devil Stadium. It sucks to have 40,000 Viking fans in an opponents stadium only to lose and miss the playoffs on the last play of the game and have the rabid 5,000 Cardinal fans heckle you as you head out to the parking lot. :D

Lol at all the "zona snow birds.

The Vikings closed out last year by proving the Murphy's law theory. I've never seen so many things go wrong in a game before. It was so bad that is got to be comical. There was no other way to look at it.

The Vikes need to prove that they're playoff worthy by doing something tomorrow.

Fellas, as a diehard Lions fan(is there any other kind with this franchise?)I envy you the chance to watch your team with a chance to get into the dance. I will be cheering for the Vikes from here in Mo-Town to represent the NFC Cen....oh right...North!! Go Vikings!!!