[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vince Young puttin' on a show

CaptainHook

Next time you want to act intelligent, you may want to run a spell check on words that are out of your league.

639590[/snapback]

Thanks update :D

There are reason why some need spell check and some just make typos :D

You must be the former and i without question am the ladder B)

Edited by theeohiostate

WOW!!  Very bold statement.  I guess with Texas' first meaningful win in 10 years it got you a little excited.  As far a bashing goes, wherever Sarge unleashes his wolves...........there you are.  You and others are always there to add in to his IDIODIC statements trying to give his view more credibilitly, so when someone doesn't agree with you clowns is all for one and one for all  ...............your are nothing more that a F'ng hypocrit  :D  I suppose now your going to say since you don't bash every conference that you stand up for them now :D

The problem is when you align yourself with an idiot like Sarge, you become one in the same.  I exist for a purpose in this forum to discount Sarge and his loyal following B)  and to give other conferences their just due..........with exception of the Big 12, since you clowns do that enough for all the country to hear.

639592[/snapback]

You really have no concept of reality do you. Sarge and Monsters and I got into earlier this season regarding heisman candidates. I feel that Sarge is a bit overbearing, but he pales in comparison to your crap. I do not defend other conferences, but I don't bash them either. It is apparent that you are parinoid, and seeing things where there is nothing. Find one quote from me where I bash another conference before you call me a hypocrit. Now, unless you can find where I have bashed another conference, sit down and shut up.

You really have no concept of reality do you.  Sarge and Monsters and I got into earlier this season regarding heisman candidates.  I feel that Sarge is a bit overbearing, but he pales in comparison to your crap.  I do not defend other conferences, but I don't bash them either.  It is apparent that you are parinoid, and seeing things where there is nothing.  Find one quote from me where I bash another conference before you call me a hypocrit.  Now, unless you can find where I have bashed another conference, sit down and shut up.

639599[/snapback]

I would venture to say that saying the SEC is weak all the time, when in fact they have the best team in the country in Auburn in it is a bash

:D

But what do i know? :D If anyone were to say the Big 12 is weak, i am sure you and the rest of the "posse" would consider is bashing and ALL COME RUNNING B)

I would venture to say that saying the SEC is weak all the time, when in fact they have the best team in the country in Auburn in it is a bash 

:D

But what do i know?  :D  If anyone were to say the Big 12 is weak, i am sure you and the rest of the "posse" would consider is bashing and ALL COME RUNNING  B)

639625[/snapback]

I have said the SEC is weak this year, and also said that it was unusual for them, so stop trying to misrepresent what I have said. I would hardly call that a bash. Auburn is very good, and would probably come in 2nd, no worse than 3rd in the Big 12. If anyone was stupid enough to say that the Big 12 is weak this year I'd laugh, and probably wouldn't respond. Now if you want to talk about the Big 12 North, they are very weak, and would probably be in the lower half of any major conference.

LMAO, what have you discounted.

Ive said all yr the Big 12 is better than the Big 10, and even if OU were to lose, which they wont.  Clearly I was right.

The Big 12 is 4-2

The Lil 10 is 3-3 

The Big 10 Champ was beaten by the 2nd best team in the Big 12 South

The Big 12 Champ is about to win the National Championship.

You said GA would be playing for the title

You said Okie St would beat OU

You said Auburn would jump OU

You said Michigan would beat Texas

You have yet to be right about anything. 

The only thing you have done in this forum is entertain us with your bet welching, fair weather bandwagon jumping, everything you predict turning to mush, acting like a 2nd grade victim to me.  But just like when you were in grade school, you will be bullied once again and removed from this college forum.  SO do feel free to run yoru mouth as much as you wish, because once 60 minutes of football is complete on Tuesday night, those will be the final posts you ever put at this site.  Now knock yourself out until then.  we need one final bit of entertainment before we finally get rid of you from this forum.

639691[/snapback]

Sarge shall we start listing everything you were wrong about? ROFL. It'd take all day! Big 12 isn't weak. Neither is the Big 10. As far as which conference is better, I'd say Oklahoma better win, to prove the Big 12 is THAT much superior. 2 Bowl wins came against mid majors. Sorry, as far as having a great CONFERENCE, that doesn't impress me too much. And in teh case of the Pac 10, to lose to a mid major should count as 2 losses. If I were to rank the conferences right now, I'd say, 1. Big 12 2. Big 10 3. SEC but all 3 are VERY close, and I would say none of them is weak.

The Big 10 is notorious for their 5th place team beating the Big 12s 5th place team 

If memory serves me correct i remember a certain Big 10 team that finished #3 and beat the Big 12 champs.....................last year. :D

Notorious :D

Use this word again in a sentence that makes sense.

Well as usual, you're wrong. Notorious for beating your 5th best team? ROFL, this was the first year, where we didn't send one of our lesser teams to face the Big 12. Look my hats off to Texas, they beat Michigan in a great game. Your opinion of Iowa doens't do anything but make you look like what we know you already are, a complete moron. All you're doing is making MORE excuses for LSU, just like you ALWAYS do when your teams lose. BTW, 2 of your 3 "impressive" wins got beat by a total of 71-14. Tech beating Cal, and Texas over Michigan warrants respect (which i've humbly given up many times) and is the reason I'd say the Big 12 is #1 so far.

Do you even watch these games. Did you not see Minnesota have not 1, but 2 100 yard rushers against the nations 2nd best run defense, a run defense, that didn't give up a single 100 yard rusher all year, playing in the Southeastern Conference. Purdue and Wisconsin both laid eggs. Texas and Michigan played in a game where the team with the best player on the field won the game. Classic game. Anyone who thinks Iowa vs LSU wasnt a great battle of 2 good football teams, needs just just voluntarily leave the board for being a useless pile of dirt. You add nothing to the board sarge. The only thing you bring is stupidity. From your comments of Oklahoma State running the table in the Big 10, to your "well 9 out of 10 times" excuses. DUMB DUMB DUMB!

Well as usual, you're wrong. Notorious for beating your 5th best team? ROFL, this was the first year, where we didn't send one of our lesser teams to face the Big 12. Look my hats off to Texas, they beat Michigan in a great game. Your opinion of Iowa doens't do anything but make you look like what we know you already are, a complete moron. All you're doing is making MORE excuses for LSU, just like you ALWAYS do when your teams lose. BTW, 2 of your 3 "impressive" wins got beat by a total of 71-14. Tech beating Cal, and Texas over Michigan warrants respect (which i've humbly given up many times) and is the reason I'd say the Big 12 is #1 so far.

Do you even watch these games. Did you not see Minnesota have not 1, but 2 100 yard rushers against the nations 2nd best run defense, a run defense, that didn't give up a single 100 yard rusher all year, playing in the Southeastern Conference. Purdue and Wisconsin both laid eggs. Texas and Michigan played in a game where the team with the best player on the field won the game. Classic game. Anyone who thinks Iowa vs LSU wasnt a great battle of 2 good football teams, needs just just voluntarily leave the board for being a useless pile of dirt. You add nothing to the board sarge. The only thing you bring is stupidity. From your comments of Oklahoma State running the table in the Big 10, to your "well 9 out of 10 times" excuses. DUMB DUMB DUMB!

639779[/snapback]

Good points

But remember he said he hates all the teams in the Big 12 and wanted Texas to lose

I'd say with all his posts standing up for every team in the conference would classify him as a LYING hypocrit as well :D

Didnt Arz St and Michigan both beat Iowa.  Didnt Iowa get into a lesser bowl game than Michigan and not have to face a top 10 team.  didnt Arz St lose to Cal and USC, and Arizona for that matter.  Didnt Texas Tech smoke Cal.  Didnt Iowa beat LSU on the final play of the game with a 50+ yd hail mary.  Id say iowa is lucky to have won that bowl game, luckier to have not been Michigan.  We have already seen the 2nd best team in the Pac-10, Cal #4 overall lose to the 4th best team in the Big 12 South, Texas Tech.  But the Pac-10ss 3rd best team Arz St  beat the Co-Champs of the Big 10, and the #2 team in the Big 12 south beat the other Big 12 Co-Champ.  So by my estimation, the top 2 teams in the Big-10 are no better than the top 4 in the Big 12 and top 3 in the Pac-10.  I think Im done schooling your ass for the day.  There are no excuses to be made.  Iowa and Michigan suck.

639820[/snapback]

GREAT ANALOGY SARGE!!

Now let me elaborate on your theory and take it in a different direction.

Didn't Ok St lose to OU by 3 points, didn't OSU beat Ok St. by 26?

Didn't A&M lose to OU by 7 points, didn't Tenn beat A&M by 31?

So using SARGE'S OWN THEORY it would be safe to assume that both the Bucks and Vols would have torn OU a new arsehole

Sarge, i love your new theories, i think we could mend the fences between our differences with logic like this :D

GREAT ANALOGY SARGE!!

Now let me elaborate on your theory and take it in a different direction.

Didn't Ok St lose to OU by 3 points, didn't OSU beat Ok St. by 26?

Didn't A&M lose to OU by 7 points, didn't Tenn beat A&M by 31?

So using SARGE'S OWN THEORY it would be safe to assume that both the Bucks and Vols would have torn OU a new arsehole

Sarge, i love your new theories, i think we could mend the fences between our differences with logic like this  :D

639832[/snapback]

SELF DESTRUCTION MODE ACTIVATED.........wonder twins deactivate

:D:DB):DB)

Didnt Arz St and Michigan both beat Iowa.  Didnt Iowa get into a lesser bowl game than Michigan and not have to face a top 10 team.  didnt Arz St lose to Cal and USC, and Arizona for that matter.  Didnt Texas Tech smoke Cal.  Didnt Iowa beat LSU on the final play of the game with a 50+ yd hail mary.  Id say iowa is lucky to have won that bowl game, luckier to have not been Michigan.  We have already seen the 2nd best team in the Pac-10, Cal #4 overall lose to the 4th best team in the Big 12 South, Texas Tech.  But the Pac-10ss 3rd best team Arz St  beat the Co-Champs of the Big 10, and the #2 team in the Big 12 south beat the other Big 12 Co-Champ.  So by my estimation, the top 2 teams in the Big-10 are no better than the top 4 in the Big 12 and top 3 in the Pac-10.  I think Im done schooling your ass for the day.  There are no excuses to be made.  Iowa and Michigan suck.

639820[/snapback]

All you're proving is just how dumb you are. I haven't made any excuses for anything. You on the other hand, are making excuses for everything.

I can be an idiot too. Didn't Oklahoma GET LUCKY to beat the cowpokes? Didn't Ohio State KILL the cowpokes? Didn't Iowa KILL Ohio State? 2 of Oklahomas 3 big wins, all don't count anymore according to your theory. All the sudden, Iowa and Michigan would get beat by Texas A & M now too. Uh huh. They looked good. Im not making excuses for anything. I said in the other thread, that I thought the Big 12 was tops, but to say it is SO MUCH better, and the Big 10 is weak, just proves that you are nothing more than dirt under my fingernails.

I suppose you have that in your medicine cabinet right now.  F'n queer.

I knew there was something off with you, now its all starting to make sense.

639849[/snapback]

You resemble that remark. :D

Don't be all upset, you can make yourself some more buttgum .

I never said you needed to make excuses. You do though. For anything. For barely beating A & M and Okie State, for last years Big 12 Championship, for last years National Championship. You flip flop more than anyone here. There is ample evidence to prove that. And it pains you to no end right now, that I've been giving the Big 12 there due, but you keep ripping on the Big Ten, even though you claim to only care about your own team, and no one else, yet you sat there and prolly prayed that Texas would pull that one out against the weak little michigan team that you thought Texas was gonna beat by 3 touchdowns. Once again, you add nothing to this board. Seriously, if I was as dumb as you, I wouldn't make a bet with anyone, I'd just leave voluntarily. You're a disgrace to the Oklahoma tradition, and fanbase. You're just the guy at the game that tags along, but no one really likes. You're the guy sitting on the end of the row, constantly looking to see if the cool people are saying anything to you. You're the OU fan amongst other OU fans, always saying stuff, but they just talk to each other, and ignore you. And why? Because you have no class, and are not a good represenative of Oklahoma fans. Sorry, I had to break that to ya.