[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was R. Moss being a selfish jerk again?

Wolverines Fan

To answer the original question of "Was Randy Moss being a selfish jerk again?"....of course, a leopard can't change his spots. It is who he is.

640261[/snapback]

Nice to see all the Bears and Packers fans giving their unbiased opinions. :D

Edit: :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

No time runs off for extra points.

640255[/snapback]

Thanks, somehow I've never noticed that before.

Back to the original question though. Sure the game was over and Randy was probably very frustrated, but leaving the field before the rest of his team after a disappointing loss just shows me Randy still has a lot to learn about being a leader.

Right, so Bears fans are all out to get Moss. It's a conspiracy!   :D

640420[/snapback]

You'd think you'd have something better to argue about. :D

My point was quite simple, and not really provocative or insulting. Re-read the thread. A lot of Vikes fans come to defend Moss, a lot of the people bashing him are Bears or Packers fans. Not exclusively. It was just a generalization. Is there a problem with that?

My point was quite simple, and not really provocative or insulting. Re-read the thread. A lot of Vikes fans come to defend Moss, a lot of the people bashing him are Bears or Packers fans. Not exclusively. It was just a generalization. Is there a problem with that?

640425[/snapback]

I have a problem with people defending Moss simply because they're Vikings fans and then trying to turn the blame around on Bears and Packers fans.

Moss is the greatest receving talent in the history of the NFL (Yes, even better than Harrison!), but he's also a pinhead. You don't see me defending David Terrell when he does something stupid. I lashed out at Reggie Wayne for shoving Manning on the sideline a couple months ago.

My God, take off the homer glasses.

I have a problem with people defending Moss simply because they're Vikings fans and then trying to turn the blame around on Bears and Packers fans.

Moss is the greatest receving talent in the history of the NFL (Yes, even better than Harrison!), but he's also a pinhead.  You don't see me defending David Terrell when he does something stupid.  I lashed out at Reggie Wayne for shoving Manning on the sideline a couple months ago.

My God, take off the homer glasses.

640435[/snapback]

:D Show me where I defended him. I made a general statement that you decided to take issue with that had nothing to do with you. You're looking for an argument that just isn't there. Good stuff Bill. Maybe you should try reading a little before looking for arguments based on assumptions. :D

You want something to attack? Here's my opinion, at least than you can attack something I actually said: Moss has come a long way over the past few years, and has become more of a team leader than he ever was. Leaving the field early, unless hurt (which would be lame with 2 seconds left if you can walk off under your own power quite honestly), is completely unacceptable. You dessert your teammates and disrespect the other team by not shaking hands. Someone else mentioned something similar earlier: it's easy to be a good leader in good times, but when times get tough you revert to your old self. That's exactly what we saw. I also think Randy Moss is the most talented WR in the game. I also think that if Mike Tice had any control over that team, Moss would not have walked off the field. It goes back to discipline, and with Tice as head coach there seems to be a severe lack of it in Minnesota.

So, there you have it. Now you have yourself a good time ripping away.

:D Show me where I defended him. I made a general statement that you decided to take issue with that had nothing to do with you. You're looking for an argument that just isn't there. Good stuff Bill. Maybe you should try reading a little before looking for arguments based on assumptions. :D

640453[/snapback]

You bashed Bears and Packers fans for calling Moss a "selfish jerk" and that WASN'T a veiled attempt to defend Moss? Well, my mistake.

You bashed Bears and Packers fans for calling Moss a "selfish jerk" and that WASN'T a veiled attempt to defend Moss?  Well, my mistake.

640458[/snapback]

Yep, I really let 'em have it:

Nice to see all the Bears and Packers fans giving their unbiased opinions. :D

Edit: :D

640265[/snapback]

From my entire statement, where I told you what I thought, that's all you could come up with?

OK, have a great day Bill.

640425[/snapback]

Hmmm...where the hell are all the Detroit fans then? Are the kitties really that irrelevent as to have no fans at the Huddle? :D

Hmmm...where the hell are all the Detroit fans then?  Are the kitties really that irrelevent as to have no fans at the Huddle?  :D

640468[/snapback]

Policy should be along shortly, he's probably off bashing Culpepper somewhere. :D

OK, have a great day Bill.

640463[/snapback]

I honestly thought that you were trying to defend Moss (like Mikes Vikes always does). Sorry, I didn't have my coffee until about 10 minutes ago.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, as you're rarely in a good mood after a Vikes loss.

I honestly thought that you were trying to defend Moss (like Mikes Vikes always does).  Sorry, I didn't have my coffee until about 10 minutes ago.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, as you're rarely in a good mood after a Vikes loss.

640475[/snapback]

Fair enough. I really do try to take off the homer glasses when I post. And Vikes losses at this point aren't as frustrating because I've come to the realization that, well, they pretty much suck. Do I think they can beat Green Bay? Maybe, not likely. After that anything can happen, but the bottom line is that they are just not a good football team. After 6 weeks I thought they were, but they've proven me wrong, once again. So I'll go into this week expecting a loss, that way I won't let them ruin my Birthday, as they already ruined my Christmas Eve. Mike Tice needs to go. The team needs a coach, not a buddy.

Hmmm...where the hell are all the Detroit fans then?  Are the kitties really that irrelevent as to have no fans at the Huddle?  :D

640468[/snapback]

Why? Because we're not posting on a bash Moss thread? :oldrolleyes: