[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on playoff pointspreads

xpanda

Rams - Not only will they cover, they'll win.

Chargers - They will spank the Jets, they're too strong on both sides of the ball.

Vikes - This will probably be decided by a FG again.

Broncos - The Denver D is too strong to get blown out. They'll lose, but not by 10.

STL @ SEA -4

NYJ @ SD -5.5

DEN @ IND -10

MIN @ GB -6

Spreads taken from Pinnacle on Monday, Jan 3.

Who do you take?

640368[/snapback]

I definitely take StLou. Points are a bonus.

This time around I think Minn beats GB so I would take the points too.

Think that Indy buries Denver again. Giving the points there.

I am staying away from the Jets/Chargers game. Not even going to try to predict that one.

I definitely take StLou. Points are a bonus.

This time around I think Minn beats GB so I would take the points too.

Think that Indy buries Denver again. Giving the points there.

640374[/snapback]

That's kind of how I see it. I like GB to win but not to cover. I also think the Chargers will cover.

GB, Lambeau, mass Packer fans ... that line will move to 7 or 7.5 by gametime. Hell, it opened at -5 and was at 6 within hours. I'm sitting back waiting to pounce on Min.

Indy will kill Den. Last year, the two teams faced off in a meaningless game for the Colts, and Den won by 14. Two weeks later, in the playoffs, Indy beat them by 30. Plus, Denver gave up their hand yesterday, while the Colts have kept theirs hidden. This game won't even be close.

I like SD here. They've been getting far too little respect from the books. After yesterday, though, will the public have any love for the Jets?

I, too, like StL straight up. Two horrid coaches, though. Nobody should be favoured by more than 2.5 in this game.

Indy will kill Den.  Last year, the two teams faced off in a meaningless game for the Colts, and Den won by 14.  Two weeks later, in the playoffs, Indy beat them by 30.  Plus, Denver gave up their hand yesterday, while the Colts have kept theirs hidden.  This game won't even be close.

640500[/snapback]

For accuracy's sake, the game last year against Denver in the regular season did mean a lot to the Colts. They still hadn't wrapped up the AFC South title at that point, and were still in contention for a bye. Denver just plain outplayed them.

Edited by CaptainHook

LMFAO :D...... i just knew that was coming. :D

no ammount money or sigline embarrassment will be bet on the Hawks by yours truly. B)  I just think they win this weekend.

640559[/snapback]

cluck cluck cluck

:D

LMFAO :D...... i just knew that was coming. :D

no ammount money or sigline embarrassment will be bet on the Hawks by yours truly. B)  I just think they win this weekend.

640559[/snapback]

Hugh One can't do a sigline bet anyway, since BigScore1 owns it and H1 is awaiting directions.