[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How a kicker SHOULD answer questions

msaint

This morning, the local news had a remote feed from the Dunkin' Donuts in Foxboro, with some donut-eating reporter getting fan reactions to the upcoming playoff game, etc., and Pats' punter Josh Miller happened to come through the drive-thru getting coffee for Vinatieri, their snappers, special teams, and some of the other "regulars" who'd asked him to – Harrison, McGinest, Bruschi, et al. (

The reporter asked him what his prediction on the game was, and he responded, semi tongue-in-cheek, "It's going to take place." Then, the reporter said there was a cardboard cutout of Peyton in the Dunkin' Donuts, and did Miller want to come in and tear it in half? Miller looked at the guy like was an a-hole and responded: "Nah...I'll let the other guys take care of that." That's a kicker, boy. :D Schlepping cofffee for his teammates and keeping his mouth friggin' shut.

I hope Vanderjackhole was taking notes.:D

Saint, of course he handled this question properly and with class. All Steelers, former and current handle everything in life exactly how it should be. You should know that by now. :D:DB):D:D

Saint, of course he handled this question properly and with class.  All Steelers, former and current handle everything in life exactly how it should be.  You should know that by now.    :D  B)  :D  :D  B)

654038[/snapback]

***, I knew one of you Steeler homers would remind us that we got him from you. :D He's been great, BTW...consistent holder, and, from what I've seen, always longer/more accurate than Walter.

Saint, of course he handled this question properly and with class.  All Steelers, former and current handle everything in life exactly how it should be.  You should know that by now.    :D  :D  B)  :D  :D

654038[/snapback]

Yes, thanks for Vrabel!

Saint, of course he handled this question properly and with class.  All Steelers, former and current handle everything in life exactly how it should be.  You should know that by now.    :D  B)  :D  :D  B)

654038[/snapback]

Menudo, you'll like this.

Speaking of Josh Miller, we made the trip to the Pats/Browns game in early December. It was such a blow out we were able to move right down behind the Pats bench.

Miller was assisting Vinatierri at the practice net, and a Browns fan started mocking Josh Miller.

"Miller, you suck", "Miller, you are a loser".

Me and my buddy turned around and said "You team sucks so bad, that the only thing you can do is mock our punter???, :D Has he even been on the field today???"

I quickly realized that Cleveland fans hate the Steelers so much that they actually resorted to trying to put down a punter.

Menudo, you'll like this.

Speaking of Josh Miller, we made the trip to the Pats/Browns game in early December.  It was such a blow out we were able to move right down behind the Pats bench. 

Miller was assisting Vinatierri at the practice net, and a Browns fan started mocking Josh Miller.

"Miller, you suck", "Miller, you are a loser".

Me and my buddy turned around and said "You team sucks so bad, that the only thing you can do is mock our punter???,  :D  Has he even been on the field today???"

I quickly realized that Cleveland fans hate the Steelers so much that they actually resorted to trying to put down a punter.

654050[/snapback]

Good stuff. Typical Clowns fan. :D

The "ripe for the pickin" comment was refreshing. Unfortunately, it was made by a kicker.

The whole Lou Holtz-esque "they're a great team with a great coach and great fans blah, blah blah" has gotten ridiculous.