[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle knows now....

uglytuna

You have chosen to ignore uglytuna. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder uglytuna

Congrats U.T. I've been at the Huddle for about 5 or 6 years, don't let the message count or membership number fool you. My original number was 60, but I screwed up the account and had to have it re-created. Anyway, my point, you are the first person I have ever put on my ignore list. You are simply an annoying troll, nothing more, nothing less. I find even the annoying entertaining at times, but you are no longer entertaining. As for those saying that the Pats will confuse Ben, give me a break !!! Do you truly think the Pats weren't trying to confuse him when he lit you up in the regular season. This Steeler fan is rooting for the Pats today, because I like our chances MUCH better against them than against the Colts.

Don't forget -- The Patriots will have Cory Dillon this time.  They didn't have him the last time they played your team, and the Steelers blitzed the heck out of him.  :D  I wouldn't count on Brady tanking it again.

656383[/snapback]

This is what I was talking about. Dillion: 23 carries, 144 yards. He had one TD called back on a penalty and just missed scoring another.

With Dillon running well, Brady can successfully do his thing.

Throw in a defense that held the great Peyton Manning (49 TD passes in the regular season) to no touchdown passes and the Colts offense to a measly three points.

How will R-berger do against these guys? :DB):D:D

This is what I was talking about.  Dillion:  23 carries, 144 yards.  He had one TD called back on a penalty and just missed scoring another.

Throw in a defense that held the great Peyton Manning (49 TD passes in the regular season) to no touchdown passes and the Colts offense to a measly three points. 

How will R-berger do against these guys?  :D  :D  B)  :D

657908[/snapback]

Funny, I heard this before the Steelers played these same Pats with less injuries early in the year. Ben had one of his best games and now has more experience under his belt. Does Corey Dillon play defense too ? :D

Funny, I heard this before the Steelers played these same Pats with less injuries early in the year.  Ben had one of his best games and now has more experience under his belt.  Does Corey Dillon play defense too ?  :D

657911[/snapback]

No, Dillon does not play defense. I did say, "Throw in..." All I'm saying is that the Steelers have a tough game ahead of them and should not take NE lightly. I think it will be a great contest. Whoever makes the least mistakes should win.

No, Dillon does not play defense.  I did say, "Throw in..."  All I'm saying is that the Steelers have a tough game ahead of them and should not take NE lightly.  I think it will be a great contest.  Whoever makes the least mistakes should win.

657918[/snapback]

Sorry. I was referring to your comment about what Bill Belicheck will do to Ben. I agree that this will be a tough game. Also, NO STEELER FAN with half a brain is taking the Patriots lightly. This is going to be an all-out brawl. Whoever wins up-front on both sides of the ball wins the game.

This is what I was talking about.  Dillion:  23 carries, 144 yards.  He had one TD called back on a penalty and just missed scoring another.

657908[/snapback]

You are not seriously comparing the Colts D and the Steelers D, are you? Do you seriously think Dillon is going to get a buck-fifty against the league's number 1 D?

Colts D gave up an average of 127.3 yards per game on the ground. Steelers D - 81.2.

Tom Brady is going to have to throw the ball to win the AFC Championship.

Sorry.  I was referring to your comment about what Bill Belicheck will do to Ben.  I agree that this will be a tough game.  Also, NO STEELER FAN with half a brain is taking the Patriots lightly.  This is going to be an all-out brawl.  Whoever wins up-front on both sides of the ball wins the game.

657924[/snapback]

No problem. We're cool. :D

You have chosen to ignore uglytuna. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder uglytuna

Congrats U.T.  I've been at the Huddle for about 5 or 6 years, don't let the message count or membership number fool you.  My original number was 60, but I screwed up the account and had to have it re-created.  Anyway, my point, you are the first person I have ever put on my ignore list.  You are simply an annoying troll, nothing more, nothing less.  I find even the annoying entertaining at times, but you are no longer entertaining.  As for those saying that the Pats will confuse Ben, give me a break !!!  Do you truly think the Pats weren't trying to confuse him when he lit you up in the regular season.  This Steeler fan is rooting for the Pats today, because I like our chances MUCH better against them than against the Colts.

656604[/snapback]

For someone who is trying to ignore me....you are sure doing a good job by not responding to any of my posts.

For someone who is trying to ignore me....you are sure doing a good job by not responding to any of my posts.

658081[/snapback]

Well, here I am responding again. When you ignore, you have the option of opening that person's post. I did not know that, because I have never put anyone on ignore before. I now have the choice of whether to open your individual post or not, which is cool, because sometimes I am in the mood to watch the trian wreck that is your post and sometimes I am not.

Heres the funny part, when the Steelers knock your team out this week U.T., will you come here and take it?

Me thinks not...you are only ever here spouting off when your team wins...

Lets just see where you are next week around this time...

658173[/snapback]

When the Steelers beat him earlier this year, he made one congratulatory post and we didn't hear from him for 2 weeks. No joke.

You are not seriously comparing the Colts D and the Steelers D, are you?  Do you seriously think Dillon is going to get a buck-fifty against the league's number 1 D? 

Colts D gave up an average of 127.3 yards per game on the ground.  Steelers D - 81.2.

Tom Brady is going to have to throw the ball to win the AFC Championship.

657927[/snapback]

No, I'm not comparing the Colts D and the Steelers D. That is no contest.

All I'm saying is that Dillon is probably the best back the Steelers will face all year because of an easy schedule. With Dillon, the Patriots' offense is much more balanced. The real Patriots offense will show up in the Steel City this Sunday.

Pittsburgh played the third easiest schedule in the league this year. Their 2004 opponents had a .477 winning percentage in 2003. This leads me to think the Steelers D padded its stats and enjoyed some success playing a weak schedule. The defense is very good, but not in the same class as the Patriots.

The Eagles also feasted on a weak schedule this year. Their opponents had a .473 winning percentage in 2003. They've also lost T.O. The Superbowl will probably be Patriots vs. Falcons, JMHO.

Edited by Wolverines Fan