[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This week in the huddle

Walter Sobchak

Like I said - if the Pats lose, UT isn't going to show his face around here voluntarily - he'll go hide like he did after the Steelers beat them earlier this year.

What is more appropriate, IMO, is a humiliating sig and the requirement that the loser post at least 10 times per day so everyone can see it.  Having to come here and face the music is far worse punishment.

657710[/snapback]

Should I add the 10 post per day thing to my sig line bet post ?

Menudo is a slightly over the top homer, that, at times, can be annoying with his incessant homer babble. That being said, Menudo has a brain, is an adult, can engage in coherent conversation, and once you get over his man love for the Steelers, probably ain't a bad guy.

UT is an asstard.

What the fudge are you guys doing? You want to force the huddles' biggest moran and most annoying member to post 10 times a day? :D

He won't honor it anyway, but god forbid if he did. :D

When the Pats lose UT will go into self imposed exile, so let's leave well enough alone.

Making any type of bet with UT is a waste of time for 2 reasons: He is a proven welcher, and when the Pats lose he won't be around anyhow.

:D  What has made anyone think UT will comply with any bet?  He has already proven he is a welcher.  10 posts a day or leave forever, he will not comply.

657729[/snapback]

I agree. We should do the customary sigline bet as most people will abide by the terms. It doesn't matter how many caveats we add to it, dishonorable people won't abide by them.