[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This week in the huddle

Walter Sobchak

This maybe wishful thinking but maybe Ugly Tuna and Menudo can put a little wager on next weekends game.  Loser leaves the huddle for a year.  It would be nice to get rid of one of these morans.  This week will be bad enough.

657121[/snapback]

:D

I am rooting for Pitt then.

This maybe wishful thinking but maybe Ugly Tuna and Menudo can put a little wager on next weekends game.  Loser leaves the huddle for a year.  It would be nice to get rid of one of these morans.  This week will be bad enough.

657121[/snapback]

You are comparing me to Ugly Tuna ? Can you site some examples please. Thanks.

You are comparing me to Ugly Tuna ?  Can you site some examples please.  Thanks.

657130[/snapback]

Ummm :D could it be "the Poems" :D

Comparing Menudo to Stinky Fish? Get serious.

Menodo is a terrible-towel-waving homer, but so what? He lays out some good-natured $hit, but at least he's often amusing and does it good naturedly. UT is just an obnoxious punk.

657158[/snapback]

Menodo is a terrible-towel-waving homer, but so what? He lays out some good-natured $hit, but at least he's often amusing and does it good naturedly. UT is just an obnoxious punk.

657158[/snapback]

There is a hugh difference between vocally celebrating one's team's success on the one hand, and deriding other teams and their fans on the other. This is the difference between Menudo and UT. Menudo is proud of his team, acknowledges its fallabillity, and respects their opponents. UT is has only the first of these three in common with him.

657158[/snapback]

No need to type it again. This sums it up perfectly.

Loser leaves the huddle for a year. 

657121[/snapback]

NAAAAHH ... If Pittsburgh beats the Pats, I want UT around. If the Pats win, I'm man enough to listen to him and will root for NE in the superbowl ... Leaving when you lose is cowardly -- and neither UT nor Poemamatic Meneudo is a coward.

Blind blathering homers, to be sure, but that's why we love them!!!! :D

GO STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELERS!!

NAAAAHH ... If Pittsburgh beats the Pats, I want UT around.  If the Pats win, I'm man enough to listen to him and will root for NE in the superbowl ... Leaving when you lose is cowardly -- and neither UT nor Poemamatic Meneudo is a coward.

Blind blathering homers, to be sure, but that's why we love them!!!! B) 

GO STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELERS!!

657256[/snapback]

:D Does anyone actually think UT will be seen in the huddle if the Pats lose? :D

I'll take that bet....

Loser is gone from the huddle forever. 

I accept the bet....

Meneudo now all you have to do is accept your bet.

I talk the talk and walk the walk!

Ugly :D Tuna

657592[/snapback]

No go there Tuna, I'm not interested. There is enough riding on this game for me. I will do a sig / avatar bet with any and all Pats fans. I have always been a fan of the Huddle, but I didn't post a whole lot. Recently, I've started liking this place more and more. I am not going to risk banishment against someone like you. Go ahead and do your predictable "Why aren't you confident in your team, you know the Pats are going to win, blah, blah, blah" Fact is, I am very confident in my team, I think they have a great shot at winning, but I am not delusional like someone I know. I am just as sure that there is a chance they will lose. This is going to be a great game and a close one. I think the close game with the Jets was a good thing and the Steelers get it done. I will start a sig / avatar bet post in the near future. Thanks for the offer Tuna.

Edited by Menudo

Menudo is a quality poster that loves his team.UT is a guy that gets everyone all fired up that loves his team..I personally dont like these banishment bets.Avatar and siglines are great but banishment bets are not what this website should be about.Menudo is right anything can happen and why should someone risk not being able to come back to a website that they enjoy so much..

Menudo is a quality poster that loves his team.UT is a guy that gets everyone all fired up that loves his team..I personally dont like these banishment bets.Avatar and siglines are great but banishment bets are not what this website should be about.Menudo is right anything can happen and why should someone risk not being able to come back to a website that they enjoy so much..

657684[/snapback]

Unless UT loses. :D

Like I said - if the Pats lose, UT isn't going to show his face around here voluntarily - he'll go hide like he did after the Steelers beat them earlier this year.

What is more appropriate, IMO, is a humiliating sig and the requirement that the loser post at least 10 times per day so everyone can see it. Having to come here and face the music is far worse punishment.