[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

O.k. It is Wednesday....

Menudo

We are halfway through the week... and the Pats - Steelers game is closing in on us. I wish they could play tonight.

I am getting so pumped up for this game. I truly think this is going to be one for the ages. I know the Colts game was hyped as such, and a lot of suckers, myself included, fell for the allure of the Colts offense. In hindsight, we should have known better. The Colts are not physical enough to be on the field with the Patriots in January which was proven, and I truly think the Steelers result with the Colts would have been similar. However, this game on Sunday is between two teams who will continue to punch each other in the mouth all game long. They both play similar styles of football. They try to setup their passing game by running the ball and they play physical bend but don't break defense. The Steelers have admitted that they are trying to model themselves after the Patriots "team concept" and I think the results have been terrific. All joking aside, I completely admire the Patriots coaches, players, and MOST of their fans. They are a class organization, and there isn't much you can truly say bad about them. I feel the Steelers are also a top-notch organization, but they need to take that next step and win the Super Bowl in the modern era and the biggest hurdle towards that step comes on Sunday. Don't let last week's Steeler escape fool you, Pats fans. This team will be there ready to play, as will the Pats and it is going to be an Awesome game !

As for Steeler fans whining about the spread and not being respected, ENOUGH ALREADY !!! (I'm not talking about on this board, just on all of the radio talk shows) Respect is earned, not given. If the Steelers want respect, they have to beat the Champs on Sunday.

Oh, one more thing...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!