[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

STEELER FANS

louisville lip

Oh, here we go.

First, there was talk about changing the rule after that post season.  Did they change the rule?  No.  If it is complete BS, why is the rule still on the books?

Secondly, the hit could have been ruled helmet to helmet hit against Woodson, no doubt.

And Finally, if the Raiders won the last game of the season, against an OK Jets squad, AT HOME......

They would have been the number 2 seed and played the Pats at home.  Piss away home field advantage and that is what you get.

677354[/snapback]

I'm not an anti - Pats guy or anything , but I personally think that the call was complete BS. I think most people would agree. Gruden was asked about it last week on NFL network by Rich Eisen ( spelling ? ) and he was bothered about it and thanked Rich ( sarcastically ) for bringing up a loss so painful. He basically said he had tons of respect for the Pats and what they have done , but that Oakland was the better team that day and deserved the win. If the Pats were my team , I would still recognize that call to be complete BS.

I'm not an anti - Pats guy or anything , but I personally think that the call was complete BS.  I think most people would agree.  Gruden was asked about it last week on NFL network by Rich Eisen ( spelling ? ) and he was bothered about it and thanked Rich ( sarcastically ) for bringing up a loss so painful.  He basically said he had tons of respect for the Pats and what they have done , but that Oakland was the better team that day and deserved the win.  If the Pats were my team ,  I would still recognize that call to be complete BS.

678487[/snapback]

So you're saying IF they ruled that a fumble recovery by Oakland, but then tacked on the fifteen yard penalty giving NE a first down anyway, the Raiders would have won that game?

HAVING AWAKENED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SEVERAL NIGHTS THIS WEEK THINKING ABOUT SUCH THINGS, I'D LIKE TO POSE THE FOLLOWING "WHAT IFS" TO STEELER FANS:

What if your daddy had pulled out and soiled the seat in his Gremlin instead of us having to read this drivel 14 years later.

So you're saying IF they ruled that a fumble recovery by Oakland, but then tacked on the fifteen yard penalty giving NE a first down anyway, the Raiders would have won that game?

679084[/snapback]

They wouldn't have called a helmet to helmet hit on a review. Oakland ball. No 15 yard penalty.