[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Illinois - Arizona

Puddy

I can't believe how completely Arizona fell apart.  That was some of the sloppiest ball control and poorest shooting decisions I have ever seen this far into the tourney.

:D

752718[/snapback]

Agree completely. I'm happy as a Big Ten guy but, I had Illinois losing to Arizona here in most of my brackets. Terrible last shot when they had 15 seconds to get off a shot.

First Louisville wins in OT, and then the Illini win in OT also!!! What an incredible day of college hoops. I'm worn out!!!

ILLINOIS WINS! ILLINOIS WINS! ILLINOIS WINS!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:brow::)

This has been a great day of college hoops. This is what the NBA will never have , pure excitement! These kids want to win soooooo bad!

752711[/snapback]

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit to Illinois, but they had plenty of luck on their side today. Some rough no-calls there at the end during their late-game surge. At the end of regulation, Dee Brown almost gave it away when he heaved the ball towards mid-court with about 4 seconds to go, giving 'Zona a last shot when they shouldn't have had one.

Great game to watch though!

THIS IS THE WORST EVER LOVING BULL SH#T IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. W_T_F!!!!!!!!!!! they cost me $65!!!!!!!!!!

752765[/snapback]

All thoses !!!!!!! and only 65 bucks... Come on! Go Cards.

Agree completely.  I'm happy as a Big Ten guy but, I had Illinois losing to Arizona here in most of my brackets.  Terrible last shot when they had 15 seconds to get off a shot.

752720[/snapback]

How about calling some fouls? fter blowing the call against Villanova did they decide to make up for it by letting this game go?

Really a great game.

The Illini's lack of ability to go inside should have cost them this game. They never got their big men involved, getting out-hustled in the paint all night long. Another game like that, where they settle for nothing but the 3 point shot, and their run is over.

I was at the Bears/49ers game a few years back when Mike Brown ended the game on the first offensive play in OT...that is the only event that I've witnessed that comes close to the feelings I had last night.

Survive and advance...it has to be a game that will be talked about for years to come--at least here in Chicago.