[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Masters

Squeegiebo

I saw Tiger's put, but I didn't see what he did on his next shot. Did he hit it out of the stream?

I can't believe Billy Casper didn't sign his scorecard. If he is going to make everyone else suffer through viewing that crap, he should be forced to go down in the record books as having the worst round. I know the age rule pissed the old guys off last year, so maybe it should be based on scoring instead of age. Once you don't break 85, your exemption is up.

I think it was the approach that struck the pin and flew into a bunker??

770662[/snapback]

And add on to that it settled on the downslope in the bunker. Fun shot to hit out to a green with the speed of a cement slab.

huh is up with Sergio and Olazabal??

Edit to add: So the combo of the letter W, the letter T, and the letter F is converted to huh. You learn something new every day.

Edited by SeductiveNun

I saw Tiger's put, but I didn't see what he did on his next shot.  Did he hit it out of the stream?

770628[/snapback]

What a wuss that Tiger is. He took a penalty stroke and replayed the putt from the original position. A real man would have hit it out of the water!

I was talking to a guy at work today, and he said something about Tiger could have been disqualified for an illegal putt. He was standing behind the ball and tapped it in with the end of his putter croquet style. I don't know which hole it was on though. Anybody see that? If it's true, then Tiger is still the golden child of the tour.

I was talking to a guy at work today, and he said something about Tiger could have been disqualified for an illegal putt.  He was standing behind the ball and tapped it in with the end of his putter croquet style.  I don't know which hole it was on though.  Anybody see that?  If it's true, then Tiger is still the golden child of the tour.

770857[/snapback]

They went to the videotape to make sure that Tiger was not straddling the hole, which, I learned yesterday, is a penalty. They saw that he was not straddling the hole so there was not penalty.

Tiger did get screwed on 10 as his ball hit the pin and spun back into the water. Some amatuer did this on the par three 16th as well.

Tiger probably got a break on the putt ruling. The rules official said that the video was inconclusive, not that Tiger didn't violate the rules. In my opinion, he obviously did putt with his feet in the line of the putt, which is illegal. It should have been a 2 stroke penalty.

How can a video of something like that be inconclusive? He either did or he didn't. I am a Tiger fan, but he doesn't need favorable treatment.

It is a silly rule, but a rule is a rule.