[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

E-A-G-L-E-S

Joe Public

The Eagles had a GREAT draft. I have learned one thing, Never, NEVER under-estimate Reed. They filled every "problem" position with good, solid players. Patterson for Simon, Moats for Westbrook, McCoy for Ike Reese, (That's why a linebacker Prime Cut! McCoy will play special teams like a firecracker!)If any of the above guys try to stay out because of a contract dispute, guess what? Reed says you are NOT going to use any leverage at all, I got you covered!!! You signed a contract, you want to hold out? Go ahead, we'll keep going to the Super Bowl with or without you. The bottom line is that Reed is one smart motherfliper.

The Eagles had a GREAT draft. I have learned one thing, Never, NEVER under-estimate Reed. They filled every "problem" position with good, solid players. Patterson for Simon, Moats for Westbrook, McCoy for Ike Reese, (That's why a linebacker Prime Cut! McCoy will play special teams like a firecracker!)If any of the above guys try to stay out because of a contract dispute, guess what? Reed says you are NOT going to use any leverage at all, I got you covered!!! You signed a contract, you want to hold out? Go ahead, we'll keep going to the Super Bowl with or without you. The bottom line is that Reed is one smart motherfliper.

793750[/snapback]

Great draft, but a roster only holds 53 players in the regular season.

And your coaches name is "Reid".

LMAO,  they go to one SB in the last 25 yrs, and 2 total in 39 yrs and lose them both, and this idiot says they will just keep going to Super bowls.  Let me tell you a little secret.  Moats aint westbrook, Patterson aint Simon, and if Owens sits the whole yr, which I doubt he does, this team doesnt win the division.  So Reid can try and play hardball with aging vets all he wants, but without westbrook and owens this team is 500 at best.

794179[/snapback]

let me tell you a secret, Simon is overrated big time...

and wow, without TO the eagles lose the division?...didn't they get through the playoffs without him?

people who blindly hate the eagles always sound like complete idiots when they explain their reasons why we shouldn't get our hopes up...

I'm sorry our team has a chance to win the superbowl every year...

I don't know who your team is, nor do I care....probably a Packer fan or somebody...

793750[/snapback]

I think if we can get McNabb hooked on Pepto-Bismol and Midol during the off-season, it's a pretty good chance of a repeat!

I think Moats is an interesting pick. This kid is money. I saw him play against Hawaii last year and I was very impressed - regardless of the fact that Hawaii had one of the worst defenses...ever... Moats has the build and power to do something at the pro level, but he's just at an overlooked school. Don't quote me on it, but I think he brings a "real" running game to the Eagles, where Westbrook is great, but more for dump offs in the passing game. Moats may prove to be a surprise on the inside when the defenses are spread wide trying to worry about the Eagles laterally.

Edited by Joe Public

LMAO,  why dont you win one, before you start lippin off about a chance every yr.  hell your chances are as great as my chances of winning the lottery.  Neither of us have ever won the big one.

And I didnt blindly say anything about the Birds.  I stated the obvious.  Those draft picks aint even close to the players currently on the Philly roster thus far, and Reid has no leverage.  Without TO this team is going no where.  TO got this team the #1 seed before Roy punked him and ended his reg season and playoffs before this teams 1st SB in 25 yrs, that they choked and lost.  Several teams in the NFC are up and coming, and Philly is going to drop back to the pack this season.  And I doubt they win a SB in the next 35 yrs.   How can you say Im wrong, its been 39 and they still havent even won 1.

794418[/snapback]

I would say it's pretty hard to argue talent. T.O. has plenty of it. When opening day comes he will be lined up ready to play as an Eagle just like every other time he said he would. Remember the Superbowl?

Edited by Joe Public

Several teams in the NFC are up and coming, and Philly is going to drop back to the pack this season. 

794418[/snapback]

Seems I heard this from you last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...and the year before that....keep saying it, one of these years you are bound to be right

LMAO,  why dont you win one, before you start lippin off about a chance every yr.  hell your chances are as great as my chances of winning the lottery.  Neither of us have ever won the big one.

And I didnt blindly say anything about the Birds.  I stated the obvious.  Those draft picks aint even close to the players currently on the Philly roster thus far, and Reid has no leverage.  Without TO this team is going no where.  TO got this team the #1 seed before Roy punked him and ended his reg season and playoffs before this teams 1st SB in 25 yrs, that they choked and lost.  Several teams in the NFC are up and coming, and Philly is going to drop back to the pack this season.  And I doubt they win a SB in the next 35 yrs.  How can you say Im wrong, its been 39 and they still havent even won 1.

794418[/snapback]

cool, you forgot to mention dallas won 5 SB rings...and uhh...when I said we have a chance every year "I stated the obvious"

and everyone expects the Eagles to drop off every year, last year everyone said that TO would disrupt the chemistry and the young corners would be exposed....the previous year it was because we didn't have any wideouts and the Eagles choke....

:can't find the yawn graemlin:

I think Moats is an interesting pick. This kid is money. I saw him play against Hawaii last year and I was very impressed - regardless of the fact that Hawaii had one of the worst defenses...ever... Moats has the build and power to do something at the pro level, but he's just at an overlooked school. Don't quote me on it, but I think he brings a "real" running game to the Eagles, where Westbrook is great, but more for dump offs in the passing game. Moats may prove to be a surprise on the inside when the defenses are spread wide trying to worry about the Eagles laterally.

I've been watching Moats the last two years at LA Tech, and he can run. Yes he can catch the little dump offs, but he is a pure runner. He is as shifty and balanced as any running back I've ever seen live and was compared to Barry Sanders quite a bit.

Without TO this team is going no where.  TO got this team the #1 seed before Roy punked him and ended his reg season and playoffs before this teams 1st SB in 25 yrs, that they choked and lost.

794418[/snapback]

Maybe I am wrong but I think the Eagles went to the NFC Championship 3 years in a row before T.O. was part of this team. Did he help them last year? Definitely. Do I think him holding out will hurt the Eagles? Of course. The fact ias this team has made it pretty far in the past without T.O.