[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if this chick wins the indy 500

crispirons

i will think its set up.  shes a hottie that would draw great publicity to the sport.  shes winning because she stayed out, but now might not have enough fuel to finish.  we'll see.

826383[/snapback]

As a guy who's been involved in racing for a while now I can tell you there is no freakin way the men in that race were gonna "LET" her win that race. She stayed out and got the lead . Had to dial down the fuel and the loss of HP was apparent . Wheldon had the best car and he won but Miss Patrick deserves alot of credit for what she accomplished today. This wont be the last time that young lady leads at Indy thats for sure.

Wheldon had the best car and he won but Miss Patrick deserves alot of credit for what she accomplished today. This wont be the last time that young lady leads at Indy thats for sure.

826405[/snapback]

Yes she was impressive. :D

NASCAR NASCAR NASCAR!!!

826587[/snapback]

I started watching racing back in 90.

I liked F1, but too often there was no competition. The McClarens always won back in the day, then Ferrari and now I'm sure it's someone else. The road races where great, and unless there was a major wreck (not a lot of those), they just kept racing and pushed the car off to the side.

Indy was too much of the round tracks to make it different than F1, so I really never watched.

NASCAR was okay and it was on a lot. Kulwiki was my favorite driver, but then he died and I started to not watch as much. Then Gordon came along and changed things. Now owners put any momo kid in the car to see if he can be the next Gordon. Can't watch a freakin' race without a wreck every 15 laps or so. Then the redneckity tough guy crap these down comforters pull is beyond stupid. It's just about as gay as a gay redneck could be. NASCAR is just something rednecks do while they drink Busch and smoke Winston in my opinion.

I may try to watch Indy again. With an 8 1/2 year old daughter who is getting into sports, maybe she'll enjoy being able to watch a women do better than all but three of the men.

I started watching racing back in 90. 

I liked F1, but too often there was no competition.  The McClarens always won back in the day, then Ferrari and now I'm sure it's someone else.  The road races where great, and unless there was a major wreck (not a lot of those), they just kept racing and pushed the car off to the side.

Indy was too much of the round tracks to make it different than F1, so I really never watched.

NASCAR was okay and it was on a lot.  Kulwiki was my favorite driver, but then he died and I started to not watch as much.  Then Gordon came along and changed things.  Now owners put any momo kid in the car to see if he can be the next Gordon.  Can't watch a freakin' race without a wreck every 15 laps or so.  Then the redneckity tough guy crap these down comforters pull is beyond stupid.  It's just about as gay as a gay redneck could be.  NASCAR is just something rednecks do while they drink Busch and smoke Winston in my opinion.

I may try to watch Indy again.  With an 8 1/2 year old daughter who is getting into sports, maybe she'll enjoy being able to watch a women do better than all but three of the men.

828042[/snapback]

yeah, i agree with most of that. f1 has always been kinda hard to follow over here though. as a kid/teenager i was a pretty big indy car fan, but then the cart/indy split happened and it wasn't much fun to follow the sport anymore. nascar just plain sucks, i'll only watch it if they're on a road course because then you get to find out which of those left-turnin rednecks can actually drive.

that danica chick is pretty hot, but something about her is a little bit of a turn off. too cocky or something, seems like she's got more testosterone than most of the male drivers. maybe she'll come out as a lesbian, then go to nascar and get a rainbow ride with a big pink triangle on it and start whoopin up on all the good ol' boys :D

... then go to nascar and get a rainbow ride with a big pink triangle on it and start whoopin up on all the good ol' boys :D

828260[/snapback]

That would be hillarious. Seeing all the NASARednecks quoting the bible and getting their panties in a bunch.

NASCAR is too ubber redneck.

[that danica chick is pretty hot, but something about her is a little bit of a turn off. too cocky or something, seems like she's got more testosterone than most of the male drivers. maybe she'll come out as a lesbian, then go to nascar and get a rainbow ride with a big pink triangle on it and start whoopin up on all the good ol' boys :D

828260[/snapback]

Lesbo ? I dont think so :D . I think it just takes a large amount of confidence to race the way she does.

As far as the Nascar idea goes dont be a bit surprised to see her go in that direction in a few years as today that is where the money is in auto racing. There is a reason you see so many of the Open Wheel guys defecting to Nascar.

I am a Nascar fan so I am a bit biased but these "rednecks" can all drive! Heck Jeff Gordon climbed in an F1 car last year at Indy and ran a lap time only 1 second slower than the guy who regularly races the car so......

As a guy who's been involved in racing for a while now I can tell you there is no freakin way the men in that race were gonna "LET" her win that race. She stayed out and got the lead . Had to dial down the fuel and the loss of HP was apparent . Wheldon had the best car and he won but Miss Patrick deserves alot of credit for what she accomplished today. This wont be the last time that young lady leads at Indy thats for sure.

826405[/snapback]

If she hadn't stalled in the pit and had not run low on fuel she would have won!!!!!!!

Woulda, coulda, shoulda I know but you have to give her credit, she ran boobs out and performed far better than many of her competitors.

I am a Nascar fan so I am a bit biased but these "rednecks" can all drive! Heck Jeff Gordon climbed in an F1 car last year at Indy and ran a lap time only 1 second slower than the guy who regularly races the car so......

831558[/snapback]

jeff gordon can definitely drive with anyone. that's why he dominates the nascar road races. too bad he wastes all that talent driving around in circles in front of rednecks who hate his guts.

jeff gordon can definitely drive with anyone.  that's why he dominates the nascar road races.  too bad he wastes all that talent driving around in circles in front of rednecks who hate his guts.

833994[/snapback]

Jeff Gordon has actually won over many fans of NASCAR. BTW we're all not rednecks.

Jeff Gordon is booed because he wins too much. When it first started it really bothered him and in an interview he said that Dale Earnhart told him you dont worry about the booing , you worry when they dont make any noise at all .