[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo?

godtomsatan

Last year a few huddlers and I did the Yahoo thing we drafted in August I think but it was pretty competitive. I thought it was alot of fun...we were into it until the end. If anyone is interested when the time comes let me know and I will set one up on Yahoo.

Last year a few huddlers and I did the Yahoo thing we drafted in August I think but it was pretty competitive.  I thought it was alot of fun...we were into it until the end.  If anyone is interested when the time comes let me know and I will set one up on Yahoo.

837354[/snapback]

Keep me posted. Id like to get in to a league with some fellow members here this year. :D

Last year a few huddlers and I did the Yahoo thing we drafted in August I think but it was pretty competitive.  I thought it was alot of fun...we were into it until the end.  If anyone is interested when the time comes let me know and I will set one up on Yahoo.

837354[/snapback]

Interested. Will depend on draft day and time. Please keep me in mind.

Interested.  Will depend on draft day and time.  Please keep me in mind.

838036[/snapback]

Draft is an automatic draft which will probably turn some people off. Remember this is a free site...I will check and see if they have a live draft...but I dont remember from last year.

Draft is an automatic draft which will probably turn some people off.  Remember this is a free site...I will check and see if they have a live draft...but I dont remember from last year.

838344[/snapback]

:D yes.. I see many different options as I look around the site...Live draft, offline draft, automated draft, various scoring styles, def players...dang not sure if I want to be the commish, just want to have fun...you put someone in charge of it and next thing you know hard feelings result at some point in the season...coulda, shoulda, woulda thing. Rethinking this... :D

:D yes.. I see many different options as I look around the site...Live draft, offline draft, automated draft, various scoring styles, def players...dang not sure if I want to be the commish, just want to have fun...you put someone in charge of it and next thing you know hard feelings result at some point in the season...coulda, shoulda, woulda thing.  Rethinking this...  :D

838362[/snapback]

So...what's the decision? :D

Gonna pass on this one...but be my guest ATL/Falc0n...you be da man!!~

838606[/snapback]

HAHA are you nuts? I've only been in FF for two years, in one league a year, and no online leagues :P

I wish you'd run a mock though :P

-ATL

HAHA are you nuts? I've only been in FF for two years, in one league a year, and no online leagues :P

I wish you'd run a mock though :P

-ATL

838618[/snapback]

Antsports.com has lots of mock drafts for free you can get into...knock yourself out. :D

Antsports.com has lots of mock drafts for free you can get into...knock yourself out. :D

838620[/snapback]

Any with people from the Huddle?

Gonna pass on this one...but be my guest ATL/Falc0n...you be da man!!~

838606[/snapback]

Ok... :doah: I changed my mind...which could be a big mistake. I have created a FF league in Yahoo called The Frozen Tundra League. First off let me say, that for those who do not like Yahoo and how it runs it's site...please do not join. Second, this is my first try at commish so I will probably suck so don't set your expectations on this League very high. 3rd its free so no :D pissing and moaning. That being said ID is 54124 it's a public league open to anyone who wants to join. 12 team league, no team def, just IDPs not really sure how that will work but I have the defensive stats set pretty high to account for IDPs. And since I am gonna be extremely busy with all my other teams I have, this will be an autodraft. Again if you don't like autodraft I completely understand, this would not be the league for you.

So if you are interested check out the site and the scoring...I think it could be fun. :D

Ok... :doah: I changed my mind...which could be a big mistake.  I have created a FF league in Yahoo called The Frozen Tundra League.  First off let me say, that for those who do not like Yahoo and how it runs it's site...please do not join.  Second, this is my first try at commish so I will probably suck so don't set your expectations on this League very high.  3rd its free so no  :D  pissing and moaning.  That being said ID is 54124 it's a public league open to anyone who wants to join.  12 team league, no team def, just IDPs not really sure how that will work but I have the defensive stats set pretty high to account for IDPs.  And since I am gonna be extremely busy with all my other teams I have, this will be an autodraft.  Again if you don't like autodraft I completely understand, this would not be the league for you.

So if you are interested check out the site and the scoring...I think it could be fun.  :D

839742[/snapback]

well, you've done the hard work. there's nothing more that the Commish has to do, really. Yahoo pretty much runs itself. Don't stress it...