[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Street and Smith like the G-Men?

PantherDave

Now we all know that the early mags can be quite comical, but I must admit that I usually do pick up SnS and Athlons NFL mags( one must quell the JONES some how). Athlon has the G-Men as the 4th place team in the NFC East, while SnS has the G-Men as 2nd in the NFC East and a......wildcard???? Sorry, as I don't see this happening, as the Giants are not one of the top 6 teams in the NFC, plus, I don't see two play-off teams in the NFC East. So, how long till Kick-Off??? Peace PD.

I think that magazine is old. Very old. Does it have an IDP section on Lawrence Taylor?

838635[/snapback]

Nope, it's the new one...like I said, ya gotta love these April predictions......isn't Boller still at the helm?

LT IDP........ :D

Yes, I'm a homer, but I don't see a 2nd place prediction as completely unrealistic. Come on - the Redskins are always in shambles, the Cowboys are much improved but still iffy, and the Giants had one of the best offseasons in the league.

I think the wild card is a bit much to ask for this year, but I could easily see 2nd place.

Yes, I'm a homer, but I don't see a 2nd place prediction as completely unrealistic. Come on - the Redskins are always in shambles, the Cowboys are much improved but still iffy, and the Giants had one of the best offseasons in the league.

I think the wild card is a bit much to ask for this year, but I could easily see 2nd place.

838697[/snapback]

Doctor, heal thyself.

Another Giants homer here. Seriously though, the Giants were not as bad last year as their record showed. Halfway through the season they had one of the best records in the league. Then a ton of injuries started happening and a rookie QB eventually took over. That was a recipe for disaster. With everyone healthy, some great free agent aquisitions, and Eli maturing into a great leader...the sky's the limit this year as far as I'm concerned. I'd say 2nd place in the NFC East is more realistic than 4th Place.

..now on to Athlon's head scratcher.........Baltimore wins AFC North and beats NE in AFC Championship....then loses to Philly in SB? Man ya gotta love these whacky mags that roll out right after the draft.

838616[/snapback]

I have already predicted on this board that I believe that the Ravens will make it to the AFC Championship game. I like them to face either the Colts or the Jets though, not the Pats. If Baltimore can get some improvement out of boller, this will be one of the top teams in the league, imo. They added Derrick Mason and Mark Clayton to give Boller some weapons. They added a top cover corner in Samari Rolle. Jamal Lewis is poised for a MONSTER year. Their defense is one of the top 5 in the league. Now they just need Boller to not lose games. Ravens are definitely a team to watch this year.

But the Giants making the playoffs? :D

I agree with Spain. Ravens have all the weapons to make it to the SB this year. It all hinges on Little Kyle. He is now surrounded by 2 quality receivers, a Great RB, and one of the best TEs in the game. Add a proven O-Line and a very good Def. If he doesn't have a breakout year, it's time to cut him loose....

As for the G-Boys in 2nd. :D Is there no such thing as journalistic Integrity left in this world :D

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy