[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's Offense Would You Rather Have

Shotgun Messiahs

Pick One.  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One.

• Lions
    • Raiders
    • Cowboys
    • Bills
    • Ravens
    • Bucs

Lions - With Mike Williams and Marcus Pollard added to the offense, is this enough to turn them around and make them a big threat with the ball?

Raiders - Silver Black Attack adding Moss and Jordan, is it enough to make to compare them to the Colts offense? Is Teyo Johnson good enough to replace the loss of Jolley?

Cowboys - Fish and Company. If Richie Anderson didn't retire I would think he was recreating the old Patriots and Jets offenses. Is it enough to dominate the division. I must say even at Bledsoe's age, he is still better than all the QB's since Aikman retired.

Bills - Is Losman going to be able to replace Bledsoe? If he can't than Moulds and Evans are going to have a long year. Who is the TE of this team? Has there ever been a TEBC?

Ravens - Going back to the 4-3 Defense. Seems like the offense is going to have the ball more. Is Mason going to help spread the field enough for jailbird Lewis? If Boller can't produce this year, I say it's time to find another QB.

Bucs - Brown, Galloway and Hilliard. Clayton has plenty to learn from. Williams, Pittman and Garner. I see plenty of rest for the Starter. I think Becht will fit right in with this offense, alot better than he did with the Jets. But we will see.

To wrap this up. I picked these teams cuz all of them could dominate this year. Some reason these teams really stand out and have worked hard during the offseason to become better. The question is will they?

Lions, even if Joey can't get something going, Garcia is waiting in the wings and with his experience and those WR weapons and K. Jones...what more could you ask for? That O-Line will be much improved and with someone leading this team in the huddle and in the backfield they should be tough this year.

I think you might have even forgotten one - the Cardinals (I feel like I should go soak my fingers in acid after typing that).

Underrated o-line and WR corps. Between Arrington and Shipp, should be plenty of running game. Warner has enough in the tank to get the ball there, especially with protection that he didn't have last year.

That being said, I take the Lions.

You know this isnt a very serious poll when someone actually voted for the Cowboys offense.. :D

839179[/snapback]

I'm not a Cowboy fan. Bunch of old dead beats you can't look over. Just look at what the Raiders did that one year with Gannon, Rice and Brown. Are you saying it's not possible with Bledsoe, KJ and Glenn? I see them going atleast 10-6 this year.

I'm not a Cowboy fan. Bunch of old dead beats you can't look over. Just look at what the Raiders did that one year with Gannon, Rice and Brown. Are you saying it's not possible with Bledsoe, KJ and Glenn? I see them going atleast 10-6 this year.

839187[/snapback]

God I hope this post is a fishing trip. :D But I will let you put your money where your mouth is to see if you are serious. I bet you $100 that the Cowboys dont win 10 games this year. If they win 10 or more games, I pay you $100. If they win less than 10 games, you pay me $100. Let me know if you want to accept that deal...

It's a prediction. I'm not seeing the future. If I was going to make a bet it wouldn't be with a team I don't like.

839294[/snapback]

What does whether you like a team have to do with betting for or against them?

What does whether you like a team have to do with betting for or against them?

839303[/snapback]

Cuz I don't believe in the Cowboys to make or break me. If I had faith in them I'd make the bet. They had a good offseason but that's all it is so far. I was basing my statement from there offseason moves including the draft.