[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

16 Team Mock

loaf

the depth chart I saw had Bennett #1 and Williams #2...and this one has been my bread and butter for 2+ years now..

865468[/snapback]

Fason will be ahead of Moe if injuries knocked out Bennett and Moore, depending on how he progresses during camp. Then again, you're dealing with the NFL's biggest moran at HC, so I guess you never know. Just figured I'd drop some Vikes knowledge your way. :D

At least that's what the :D told me.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fason will be ahead of Moe if injuries knocked out Bennett and Moore, depending on how he progresses during camp. Then again, you're dealing with the NFL's biggest moran at HC, so I guess you never know. Just figured I'd drop some Vikes knowledge your way. :D

At least that's what the :D told me.

865471[/snapback]

:D:D

well, in my real draft, we won't have 16 teams and I'm making sure to stray from the Viking situation...I MAY dabble with the Broncos back situation, as I usually do...It's a risk that keeps me in the championship game almost every year...(and no, I'm not in an 8 man league :D )

here's the site I got the depth chart from

http://www.fantasyinsights.com/fantasy/depth.asp

Edited by Avernus

Man my team is hetting very, very, very ugly...... :D

866543[/snapback]

ahah...it's...not that bad...

I like mine, but my grade will likely be a C or something because I know DMD doesn't like Jordan... :D

but where I got him, pretty nice value..

well I have two wasted picks in Alstott and Griffin...can't get any worse than that. Oh wait, I've also got a Miami QB...

866687[/snapback]

ehhh...chambers, booker and a *knocks on wood* healthy boston along with mcmichael.....isn't bad if they can hold up a decent OL :D

Well I'm done, I've got the last pick to go and I'm sure I'll end up with the Titans D...pretty crappy if ya ask me. Wasted picks with Alstott and Griffin, took Suggs way too early...oh well...good thing it's just a mock

QB Donovan McNabb PHI 3.01 6

QB Gus Frerotte MIA 12.16 4

RB LaDainian Tomlinson SDC 1.01 10

RB Lee Suggs CLE 2.16 4

RB Mike Alstott TBB 8.16 7

RB Ryan Moats PHI 10.16 6

RB Quentin Griffin DEN 13.01 9

WR Jimmy Smith JAC 5.01 7

WR TJ Houshmandzedeh CIN 6.16 10

WR Troy Williamson MIN 9.01 5

WR Andre Davis CLE 15.01 4

TE Tony Gonzalez KCC 4.16 5

PK Mike Vanderjagt IND 11.01 8

PK Rian Lindell BUF 14.16 9

DT Baltimore Ravens BAL 7.01 3

Starters:

QB Donovan McNabb

RB LaDainian Tomlinson

RB Lee Suggs

WR Jimmy Smith

WR TJ Houshmandzedeh

TE Tony Gonzalez

PK Mike Vanderjagt

DT Baltimore Ravens

I guess not a bad starting lineup for 16 Teams, depth's my major fault. I've got the number 1 ranked RB, TE, K and D (Huddle rankings) and the #3 QB...

Edited by loaf

my team is better than decent...I like it, especially for a 16 team mock...

QB Tom Brady NEP 5.15 7 - will have a solid year again and have strong primetime performances

QB David Carr HOU 7.15 3 - young QB with a great wideout...could explode this year

RB Corey Dillon NEP 1.15 7 - yea I picked 15th and got Dillon, I'm ecstatic :D whoelse was I going to take here?

RB LaMont Jordan OAK 2.02 5 - I am one of the people who think the addition of Moss will have a trickle effect on the rest of the offense and Jordan will benefit...at 2.02, this is another very good value pick

RB Mike Anderson DEN 9.15 9 - ehh...slim pickins with the RB backup crapshoot here

RB Moe Williams MIN 10.02 5 - make pretend I took that other Viking backup RB here :D I thought he was the #2

WR Roy Williams DET 3.15 3 - Detroit's offense has the makings for a strong year, but I won't hold my breath...still Roy has the makings for a strong career

WR Anquan Boldin ARI 4.02 6 - when he came back, he was obviously rusty...has that "stud" build and just makes plays..

WR Deion Branch NEP 6.02 7 - Brady's go-to guy and comes up huge on primetime

WR Tyrone Calico TEN 8.02 10 - IF he stays healthy, he'll push Branch for my #3 slot...I like this kid alot..

WR Ronald Curry OAK 12.02 5 - when Oak runs the 3 WR set, this kid is going to see alot of green

WR Todd Pinkston PHI 15.15 6 - so what if he ducks hits?.. :D ..this is a #2 WR that may get the start on primetime games, which he'll see plenty of and he also puts up good numbers usually when he does

PK Jay Feely ATL 13.15 8

PK Bill Cundiff DAL 16.02 9

DT Washington Redskins WAS 11.15 3

DT Chicago Bears CHI 14.02 4

Edited by Avernus