[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

16 Team Mock

loaf

if you time out and the computer takes over you cant get control back(atleast that is what i think) if however you put it on Computer Controll Automatically then you can take it off...i have predrafted and then put it on computer controll when i am gonna be away for an extended period but so far i have made all my own picks

863731[/snapback]

I missed one (T Henry) and my next was automatically

computer controlled, so I just pre-ranked.

I should be good to go.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on Computer Controll but will be actively trying to pre-select the rest of my pics. The only pic that was actually selected for me was my 5th round pick of Brett Favre. I guess it could have been worse. But in a 16 team mock, I would have gone in a different direction there. Oh well. :D

:D

I am on Computer Controll but will be actively trying to pre-select the rest of my pics. The only pic that was actually selected for me was my 5th round pick of Brett Favre. I guess it could have been worse. But in a 16 team mock, I would have gone in a different direction there. Oh well.  :D

864708[/snapback]

Hey it could have been worse, the one I missed I got Travis Henry :D

But I'll be pre-selecting the rest

I am on Computer Controll but will be actively trying to pre-select the rest of my pics. The only pic that was actually selected for me was my 5th round pick of Brett Favre. I guess it could have been worse. But in a 16 team mock, I would have gone in a different direction there. Oh well.  :D

864708[/snapback]

Your lucky, I got TJ Duckett in the 4th :D

I can't for the life of me believe so many of you have taken Back Up QBs with the needs some have at RB and WR...I mean I have heard of RB paid friends but QB paid friends :D

864772[/snapback]

only three teams have, and they were Leftwich, Pennington, and Carr as the backups

Who is vinyl academics ?

864925[/snapback]

someone I know..

and yea, I took Carr because he was better than the RB's available...the value is worth more, especially since I don't have a top tier QB...I'm balancing things...

I wanted Shipp real bad as he MAY be the starter in AZ still, but the person right before me took him...

someone I know..

and yea, I took Carr because he was better than the RB's available...the value is worth more, especially since I don't have a top tier QB...I'm balancing things...

I wanted Shipp real bad as he MAY be the starter in AZ still, but the person right before me took him...

864948[/snapback]

I don't think Shipp will start, don't feel bad.

I don't think Shipp will start, don't feel bad.

865049[/snapback]

ehh...I filled my RB spots with solid picks at least...I don't think Bell will last...as he didn't last year...and Anderson is the backup right now...and Moe Williams isn't a bad choice with Smith smoking away his problems...

and Moe Williams isn't a bad choice with Smith smoking away his problems...

865461[/snapback]

Not saying it's a horrible pick, but there are still 3 RB's ahead of him on the depth chart, although he'll still be the primary goal line back I'd imagine. The year Bennett rushed for 1296 yards, Moe Williams had 11 TD's .

Not saying it's a horrible pick, but there are still 3 RB's ahead of him on the depth chart, although he'll still be the primary goal line back I'd imagine. The year Bennett rushed for 1296 yards, Moe Williams had 11 TD's .

865466[/snapback]

the depth chart I saw had Bennett #1 and Williams #2...and this one has been my bread and butter for 2+ years now..