[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3rd Pick: Offered 12th

playsccr

im sitting on the third pick, nonkeeper ..12 teams, serp draft...

here are the rules:

PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

Plus 3 points for a PaTD of 60 to 99 Yds

PaYd - Passing Yards 00 - 150 PaYds = 4 points for every 150 PaYds

151 - 700 PaYds = 1 point for every 25 PaYds

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

Plus 3 points for a ReTD of 60 to 99 Yds

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

Plus 3 points for a RuTD of 60 to 99 Yds

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds

should i swap 3 for 12???

Ok, personally, I have no problem from the 11/12th spot I have had them and finished both times in the money, 2nd & 3rd/SB winner). use the strategy of RB/RB, got two strong avg. RB of the likes of RJohnson/Dillion. Then QB/WR. The swing postion "can be" a good postion if solid strategy is used.

What would motivate you to move down in the draft? What is the advantage other than picking first in the 2nd round??? What fits your fancy....at 3rd you have Manning or Alexander(some drafts Manning is the 2nd guy drafted)....at 12th is Julius Jones, Dillon, Culpepper...possibly Moss at 2.01 same thing...ask yourself....Manning or Edge or Alexander...or Jones & Dillon or Jones & Culpepper or Moss...well you get the idea...me..I like the back to back picks every other round....your payoffs are all the even rounds as you pick first.....with a pick just previous to it....it sort of relegates you to RB, RB, QB or WR pattern in most drafts, as most drafts I've seen the RB's are flying off the board... :D

Keep the pick. Take Manning at 1.03 and the best RB available in the second round. Then look to pick up the best available WR in the third round.

Great way to start a team. Otherwise, take Priest with the #3 pick and and save QB for late in the draft. But for god's sake...do not trade the pick.