[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RBBC in Tennessee?

spain

Techmo, to answer your first question BUF got rid of Henry now, because they could get something in return for him, where they wouldn't next year. Obviosly the Titans gave Henry a physical, and feel that he is healthy, or at least will be by the time the season starts. Also, if they play Henry now, and cut in to Browns playing time this year, it makes Brown cheaper to resign next year. I think this was a smart move by the Titans. Brown has had injury problems, so his durability is questionable. They get to find out a little bit more about his durability this year, and if they find him durable, can resign him next year for a lot less than they could have with out Henry. I'm like you it will be interesting to see if Herny is paid the bonus next year. I think it will boil down to Brown's durability.

Techmo, to answer your first question BUF got rid of Henry now, because they could get something in return for him, where they wouldn't next year.  Obviosly the Titans gave Henry a physical, and feel that he is healthy, or at least will be by the time the season starts.  Also, if they play Henry now, and cut in to Browns playing time this year, it makes Brown cheaper to resign next year.  I think this was a smart move by the Titans.  Brown has had injury problems, so his durability is questionable.  They get to find out a little bit more about his durability this year, and if they find him durable, can resign him next year for a lot less than they could have with out Henry.  I'm like you it will be interesting to see if Herny is paid the bonus next year.  I think it will boil down to Brown's durability.

890291[/snapback]

Good stuff! :D

Eventually, Henry will win the job. The mf'er played out 2003 with a broken leg.

Brown is fragile and cannot seem to play through injuries, although maybe he learns with THen in the fold.

And let's not forget Payton, rushing title holder for NFLE this past season. He's on the horizon.

My .02? Draft McNair, the biggest beneficiary of them all....